Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Favorite Classic Movie Monster

Which is you favorite Classic Movie Monster?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is you favorite Classic Movie Monster?

• Creature from the Black Lagoon
    • Frankenstein
    • Mummy
    • Werewolf

I had the idea for this poll since I woke up this morning but some disruptive members over the week-end caused me to have MUCH work to do this morning. :eekout: During the interim, Sam The Smuggler posted a question about Vampires so in fairness to his thread I've excluded Vampires from this poll. For Vampire discussions go> HERE

If your favorite CLASSIC MOVIE MONSTER isn't on the list just post it, it will then be added to the poll.

So besides Vampires which is your favorite Classic Movie Monster? I'm undecided... :laugh:

Guest Ktrek

I voted for Frankenstein because the story is so heartbreaking. A created being who does wrong even though he doesn't want to do wrong and deep inside is actually good but bad things happen to him. Very sad! :)

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I don't know if this is really classic, but it comes from a '50's film. My favorite is the Blob....as presented in the Steve McQueen version of the movie.

I don't know if this is really classic, but it comes from a '50's film. My favorite is the Blob....as presented in the Steve McQueen version of the movie.

I liked that movie :blink:

blob1958dvd.gif

"The Blob", a 1958 movie. Hehe, on the end of the movie, they transport what's left of "the blob" to Antartica... Since it cannot expand in the cold...

Hehe, it would be interesting, if, in the future, the ice caps begin to melt, and "the blob" begins to expand exponentially, and wreak havoc across the future Earth :blink: (or whatever they'll call Earth in it's future....) theblob.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif