Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILIKESEVEN

Ilikeseven,s Depressing Log

Wel, this was one of my most depressing morning,s

Today we heard it is all over, my boss told all of us that

There is not enough money to contignue the compagnie

( i am a printer, well now was)

So it is now time to seek out for a new job, and our ecnomie isn,t very

good now so i think i will be home a lot, (i hate that, not that i don,t like to be home, but i always get the creaps when i am home to long and don,t work.)

sometime i wish i was millionare,

Luckely we have in holland good social-security so i get a half year my full wage, and after that i fall back to 70% of it. so i have half yeare time to seek a new job.

So, i anybody knows a job for a printer(offset) PM me

a very depressed ILIKESEVEN logging off

Sorry to hear that my friend i hope you sort it out soon :blink: good luck dude :laugh:

I'm very sorry to hear that about your job. Here's a hug :laugh: to you.

:blink:

ILS, Look at this as THE OPPORTUNITY to start your own business!!!!! :blink: Come On!!! You Can Do It, it's fun and easy!!!! :hug: You'll be your own boss and you can tell yourself where to go when you feel like it. :laugh: I do it all the time. :hug:

I'm sure it'll all work out; best of luck finding another job. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about that IL7..I hope you won't be out of work for too long..I wish you the best in finding another job..Be optimistic... :laugh:

thankyou all for the warm response, it is just that the company i worked for was very nice, we were a small group but the owner wasn,t thinking of us but only at himself.

thank you all i needed that.

:laugh:

okey to all you guyes and girls

I had a very deprssing day, i had the bad news this mornig(for some of you this night, or in any time line.) i showed my emotion today on this site and you were all there.

but what the hack i am 34 still young, there is no end, only a new begining, i will find a new job, and you guys always give me support and positive stimulant.

THATS WHY WE ARE TREKKIES

Thanks,

Hangon

Luthian

Derro

Jeanway

Fenrizz

Nik

VBG

RC

Tokar

Tinadoll

and many others

i love you all

:blink: :hug::laugh:

Okey, i was on the internet all weekend, and don,t ask me how, but i have a job interview tomorrow.

i can,t discribe the function in english, but after the interviw tommorow i can tell you all.

WISH ME LUCK :eekout:

Cheer up..I know whats its like to be unemployed and pounding the pavement looking for a job,,The future is bright because you are such a nice fellow

My name is Christina..Im me if you want to have a chat :eekout:

And i hope you feel better :laugh:

Come on Man, everything will be ok. I'll say a little prayer for you everynight til you get that much better job with higher pay, ok? :eekout:

Well,

last monday i had my job-interview at a big printing company in the North of holland

good thing is: the interview took for about an hour and as i can feel it was a very positive conversation, bad thing is i am not the only one, there a 5 other people ho also apply for the job,

so next week i will hear if i am invited for a second interview, so everybody keep fingers crossed

Good luck my dutch drinking friend i hope you get the job and if you do the beer is on me :laugh:

BIERTJE!!!!

Good luck my dutch drinking friend i hope you get the job and if you do the beer is on me 

Thanks Hangon, i will remember you to this if i do, maybe we will drink it at your place :laugh:

Good luck my dutch drinking friend i hope you get the job and if you do the beer is on me 

Thanks Hangon, i will remember you to this if i do, maybe we will drink it at your place :laugh:

LOL sure if its in the north of holland you can swing by my place h.ell i would buy you a beer but the next round would be on you :laugh: and mines a scotch large..lol

quote by hangon @ anyplace anywhere anytime

but the next round would be on you  and mines a scotch large..lol

do you prefere Malt or blend scotsch :laugh:

quote by hangon @ anyplace anywhere anytime

but the next round would be on you  and mines a scotch large..lol

do you prefere Malt or blend scotsch :laugh:

LMAO any i dont mind as long as it is wet and strong i will drink with you,we could have party in the chat..lol