Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILIKESEVEN

Ilikeseven,s Depressing Log

This morning i had a letter from another Printer i wrote, en next thuesday i have also a interview, so that are 2 companies, chances going up.

Today first day at home, now i can do some work around the house i never had time for, mowing the lawn, bring melanie to school, maybe i cook diner tonight, and now i can finaly finnish my bedroom i started last summer, i stil want to make my own cupboard (selfdesigned).

so i don,t have to get bored.

Now don,t think i can sleepout becouse the kids are always awake around7.30 am

but i don,t mind that, keeps the rithm going

So, tomorrow another big day,

at 9.30 am i have another jobinterview, hope it will workout

So, tomorrow another big day,

at 9.30 am i have another jobinterview, hope it will workout

Good luck with job interview IL7 :clap::clap: :huh:

BIERTJE!!!!

^Beer in english

I am glad i checked last night the time for the interview again, it was not 9.30 but 8.30 am :flex:

So i was on time for the Interview

It was a positive one and there is only one person also applying for the job,

next week i will know if i can come back for a second interview

i wish you the best of luck

groten uit frankrijk

Thank,s i am going to need luck, unimploymend is ver high in holland

yes i know the feeling i am unemployed at the moment...but will be starting collage...i have not worked in 2 years....i spent 3 months this year at college and i cant wait to get back....ocupation is very important....once again veel geluck..lol sorry cant spell in dutch

ILS,

Hope everything is going well with you. I am sorry to hear about everything that is going on. Just remember to keep your chin up and keep on trucking. I am hoping and praying that all this will end soon.

Doc Niel out

Yepp, another entry in my depressing log,

(first have to blow off the dust becouse it wasn,t opened since end june)

Well my last job interview went well, i got a 6 months contract, and it was a nice compagny, but becouse of the economic depression that is still in holland it will have to stay with that 6 months, yesterday was my last day, and now i have a very big vacation again. :)

But i stay positive and contignu to look out for a new job (even cleaning i would not mind to do), luckaly my wife also found a job, but that is only for 15 hours in the week(sebastian is going to kindergarten and melanie is full days at school now now so she also have time for a job.)

So i am at home again. :)

i do have to say, i had a little christmas bonus from them, 100 euro,s and a christmas card. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your job. :)

I sincerely hope a new opportunity will soon be knocking on your door and that things will work out better than you expected. :)