Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nachtvogel

The Log Of Carolina, The Strange.

Well.. Let's try to make something of this...

I'm really allergic right now.. Having a hard time breathing.

Just hoping that it's not because of my hamster..

I mean I've never been allergic to him before so.. why now?

Probobly a reaction to grass or flowers..

HOW INTERESTING! :P

Anyways, this day has been slow...

I feel like I have no life.. Feel so worthless..

Got this application from a Swedish athority, asking what I wanted to do this fall.

And I wrote nothing?

sad....

May I present: my adorable little Hamster Agaton! :P

post-61-1086644305.jpg

:P hey carro!!!!! its nice to see you here i didnt expect it :P i had to look twice at the photo to make sure it was you :o..... i didnt know you felt like you do i am sorry to hear it :hug:i hope things get better for you soon ..take care see ya :)

Sorry To here you are not Feeling well.

By The By Welcome

Thank you Hangon And Tokar :laugh:

Well it is me on the pic, sadly :P

Today has been a fast day. Many feelings going up and down.

I'm not yet allergic, hoping that I won't be later on either...

I've been a round in to town, picking up some photos and ordering an outdoor cage for agaton :P

I am really broke right now.. hoping for a miracle :P

@ RikerChick Thank you I feel very welcome here :o

Today.. Well I'm home, where else should I be? (laughs insanely)

I got something for a friend today :blink: but it's a seecreeeet.

She wont now what it is until christmas

Little Agaton actually managed to climb up behind the heater yesterday.. He nearly fell down! Luckely I always keep an eye on him, so I catched him before he fell. That little rascal... :dude:

Well this is turning out to be an horrendous evening, I nearly broke my new Hello Kitty watch.... And other stuff goin on to, wont bother u with them... Actually I dont think u WANT to know. :dude:

Anyways I'm listening to De/Vision right now! The are soooo damn good.:o Thank you for sending the songs to me Jonatan! :P ( As if he would read this )

**GIGANTIG HUGGS to Eve** :vbg:

post-61-1086806352.jpg

I'm at Jontes place today ( my boyfriend) some ppl just came over for a visit. I really dislike them..

Well tomorrow I'm going to an appointment with the social welfare, since I'm ill they are the ones who are supposed to support me.. My psychologist said that this should be just a routin case for them, but I'm always expecting the worst...

So wish me luck.. :s

I'll be there at 10 and then I'm going to my school to try to find out if I can take some make-up tests in August.. Hopefully it will workout okay...

:end:

Hey there carro i hope it all goes well tomorrow *I WISH YOU LOTS OF LUCK* :( say hi to my name sake for me :look: take care carro :look:

Love your sweet little baby :hug: He's a real beauty :( I love all animals, except maybe bears and a few Klingons :look: Neither bathe much :hug: Alot of us here suffer from the same things you do. :) But we all help each other, your not alone, especially in here. Just spread it all out on the table, we'll take care of it :o I can't tell you how many times I've disgraced MYSELF in here :( But everybody seems to still like me :look: Go figure :)

@ hangon

ty, I think it worked out okay :eekout:

Jonte says hi back :P

And btw most ppl agree that England didn't deserve to loose yesterday.

@ Jeanway

that's really sweet of you :) and isn't my little hamster precious? =)=)

I got him a new cage today, and linked it to his old cage, so now he has double the fun =) I'll post a pic of it later.

@ Luth

were arrreee uu huuuun?! And I wanna have my letter boohoooo :laugh: damn swedish mail..

Well... Agatons new cage fitted in to his old, just requried som tape :blink: (this will all seem clear to you when I post the pic)

Haven't been much behind the computer today..

My dad installed a game that screwed everything up!!! the PC was under the impression that it's now the year of 1601... and all my system restore points were lost....

well here's my current hair color, it was SUPPOSED to be lilac. But it turned out pink :o

post-61-1087234664.jpg

@ hangon

ty, I think it worked out okay :o

Jonte says hi back :)

:) Thats good news i am glad everything went well for you today carro :) as for England yesterday it was a nightmare we should have won that game,5 mins thats all that was left :P oh well better luck in the next game :o

Btw your hair looks..cooool :) ..take care.

P.S good luck to sweden tonight :eekout::laugh: :blink:

@ Hangon

yeah!! Sweden kicks a s s !!  LEKSTUGA!! FAN VA VI PISKAR DEM!!! S V E R I G E!!!  :laugh:

yes they do i am watching the match right now sweden are wining 3-0 :eekout:

@ hangon

ty, I think it worked out okay :o

Jonte says hi back :o

@ Jeanway

that's really sweet of you :) and isn't my little hamster precious? =)=)

I got him a new cage today, and linked it to his old cage, so now he has double the fun =)  I'll post a pic of it later.

@ Luth

were arrreee uu huuuun?! And I wanna have my letter boohoooo :eekout:  damn swedish mail..

Well... Agatons new cage fitted in to his old, just requried som tape :blink:  (this will all seem clear to you when I post the pic)

Haven't been much behind the computer today..

My dad installed a game that screwed everything up!!!  the PC was under the impression that it's now the year of 1601... and all my system restore points were lost....

well here's my current hair color, it was SUPPOSED to be lilac. But it turned out pink :P

Ur hair looks sooo awesome! :laugh:

And hmm dutch mail is friggin slow as well,it should come tomorrow then!! I hope so..the card for Ninus took almost a week :S

This post is going to be personal and maybe not so pretty.. So if u think u'll be offended or anything you should stop reading here... :roflmao:

I did an advanced english test today. I totally did not live up to my own expectations.

I am so lousy, bad, idiotic, stupid, embarrassing. And I f - c k i n g HATE myselfe!

I wish I could just lay down and die. Once and for all just vanish. I am UGLY FAT STUPID DISGUSTING I am actually to stupid to find more words to describe me.

I talk to much, I can't say anything worth listening to. I suck att EVERYTHING. My mother hates me. Everybody should.

I wanna do one thing right now but I can't. There is one thing that can calm me down. One f - c k i n thing and i CAN'T do it. I can't handle the consequenses.

If u haven't guessed it by now, that thing is to hurt myselfe. I wanna bang my head against our concrete wall , getting a concussion again, recieving even more brain damage. :roflmao:

I wanna burn myselfe. But most of all I want to cut myselfe. Real badly. I wanna slit my scarred ugly fat wrist. I want tho feel physical pain instead of this mental torture.

I never want to eat again I want my boney dead body back. I want my anorexia instead of my fatness.

That would surely kill me.

I am sorry and I feel badly ashamed to admit this.

:rofl: carro i dont know what to say to you but i dont belive all those things,i have never met you in person but we have talked and i know one thing i dont think you are any of those things if anything you are a kind,careing and friendly lady who i respect and like, i dont think you are ugly at all or stupid,i cant tell you what to do but please dont hurt yourself the problems will still be there after and all you will have from it is scars :wow: ..i am really sorry your feeling this way and i know i am not the best person to help but i care and hope you will be ok... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

P.S PLEASE TAKE CARE :laugh:

I only got one things to say really,if u do that i would go down too.Youre the best friend i never had and i couldnt live one day without you,everyday we talk and Im soo glad we do and sooo glad we met,so dont do those things bcuz i know who you are and i know the good person inside you,i definitly dont hate you and i love you as my own sister please dont forget that,please dont ever forget that.

Im glad u got pple around you who can help you bcuz i cannot i live to (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) far away :roflmao: and that sucks!

ur none of the things u said ur definitly not and i know u cannot believe it bcuz ur just like me in those kind of things but ur definitly not one of those things.

And i talked too much as well s join the club on that one :roflmao: We can talk too much together then.Reading it made me cry and i really got upset.Doesnt that state that i care about you?

Thank you.. both of you... It made me feel better about myselfe...

Eveline, I love u as my sister to! And I know I would be heartbroken if u did the things I wanted to do...

But u know how it is... Other ppl can't say anything to directly prevent us from doing it. Of course caring words mean h e l l of a lot, but it's kinda all in our heads.... Hopefully someday it will go away...

HUGGSSSS and thaaaaaaank u love for caring!!!

And thanks daan for caring :roflmao: Good news about that thing not happening.

Eveline, I love u as my sister to! And I know I would be heartbroken if u did the things I wanted to do...

But u know how it is... Other ppl can't say anything to directly prevent us from doing it. Of course caring words mean h e l l  of  a lot, but it's kinda all in our heads.... Hopefully someday it will go away...

I know i think were really alike bcuz we think kinda the same when were down.

And i know that its all in our head and i also know that its not good what were doing,but I cannot help it.

Im gonna be sooo glad when we meet in real life this christmas and prolly start crying as soon as I see ya :roflmao: I really meant what i said it all came straight out of my heart,and now ive got a bis sis thats kewl :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thank you.. both of you... It made me feel better about myselfe...

And thanks daan for caring :roflmao: Good news about that thing not happening.

Thanks carro i too am happy about it as well,and i am glad my words helped a little,i am not always a pain in the butt :roflmao: ..but i do care and thats from the heart :roflmao:

Luthien: yaaay and I have a little sis, that makes James a middle child haha

Have a great time at the elf fair hun! talk to ya soon! :o

Hang: I never said u were a pain in the butt :bow: You just think in wierd ways sometimes haha

Today

I've gotten money from the welfare ppl (since I am sick) I got about 2200 SEK that is like 250 eur :o so I was kinda happy about that, well after shopping and debt repayments I spent like 90 eur... That kinda sucks.

But I found out that they are gonna stop making the acessories to Agatons new cage!

Gaaaah!! Of course I had to stash up!

So now he has a bunch of new tubes and a labyrinth to run in :) I promise I WILL post photos of it all =) He also got some wood strawberries and a fluffy 'Cozy Cave' Come to think of it, I didn't buy anything for myselfe today :o

Except stamps and a padded envelope.

Well tjis wasn't very interesting information... :s

I feel better today, found out why I felt so fat and all yesterday... :laugh:

Your Little friend is cute

This from a cat person

nothing mean intented he is cute

Keep Smiling :laugh:

@ Tokar

Thanks, he is a daaarling :) I like cats aswell but unfortunately I'm allergic to them :flex:

:Today:

Fantasy dream world, tell me a fairytale. We are rocking in a fantasy.

I am thinking about starting to breed hamsters.

And I made my own photo topic here, "Area 51"

@ Tokar

Thanks, he is a daaarling  :flex:  I like cats aswell but unfortunately I'm allergic to them :)

Fantasy dream world, tell me a fairytale. We are rocking in a fantasy.

I am thinking about starting to breed hamsters.

And I made my own photo topic here, "Area 51"

Cool idea what type of name are you thinking of useing for your breed of hamster??..btw nice photos B)

P.S GOOD LUCK TO SWEDEN TONIGHT IN THE FOOTBALL B) :)

:)

@ Hangon

I am naming my 'breed' Carundomewen, my name in elvish :) Ohhh ans SWE against HOLLAND in the quarter!!! :dude::dude: :) We are sooooo dead!

I went to Hisingen, about 50 km from here, to buy a hamster =)

My bfriend's mum and I share her.

We called her Peach and she is going to have a litter by (or is it with?) Agaton.

But not right now, it's to early, she's to young to give birth.

Even though Agaton would go for it now if he got the chance tehe

Btw, u can find photos of them on my photo topic 'Area 51' =)

Now, I'm gonna start on my letter to Luth, I'm writing on Legolas paper :dude:

Take care...

@ Hangon

I am naming my 'breed' Carundomewen, my name in elvish  :) Ohhh ans SWE against HOLLAND in the quarter!!!  :dude:  :dude:  :)  We are sooooo dead!

I went to Hisingen, about 50 km from here, to buy a hamster =)

My bfriend's mum and I share her.

We called her Peach and she is going to have a litter by (or is it with?) Agaton.

But not right now, it's to early, she's to young to give birth. 

Even though Agaton would go for it now if he got the chance tehe

Btw, u can find photos of them on my photo topic 'Area 51' =)

Now, I'm gonna start on my letter to Luth, I'm writing on Legolas paper B)

Take care...

wiieeeee! A letter to me on Legolas paper!What could I ask for more!!!!!

:dude:;) And Peach is the cutest little thingey ive ever seen,she shares a 1st place with Agis :)*huggles*

@ Hangon

I am naming my 'breed' Carundomewen, my name in elvish  :dude: Ohhh ans SWE against HOLLAND in the quarter!!!  :)  B)  ;)  We are sooooo dead!

LOL cool name carro..a new breed of super hamsters :dude: ..and dont worry about the football i think its holland who need to be frightened of sweden,holland havent be very impressive :) ..anyway good luck and take care :dude:

Oh and say hi to jonte for me :)