Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nachtvogel

The Log Of Carolina, The Strange.

hehe well turned out that Holland kicked our a s s :P

:LOG:

I havent been on here for a while, things have been busy and I have been really depressed. They have to give me a higher dose of medication now.. And I cant study or work for 6 months, at least..

And I have neglected my little sister Luth, and I feel really really really bad about it..

But I'm no use when I'm ill. Or sick in my head as you might say.

Really no use....

And the cute news: Peach has had 11 babies!!! Turns out she was pregnant when we bought her. And she managed to squeeze them all out even though shes to young to have babies!

They are adorable B) and we are gonna keep at least one B)

See pics of them in my photo album =D

:END:

Update: I suddenly felt like dying.

Update2: There are actually 12 babies! and one just peed on me..

Just when people thought I was dead, I rose from the dead once again. Sadly.

My birthday has passed, I am now 20 years old.

And I dont really care.

Oh, but I did get adorable presents! Yes yes I do love presents..

Just found out that Jonatan is giving me a present to. Should be exciting. I hope it's a CD.

Luth's presents are going to be fantastic! I just know it! You can't fail with liquorice :blink:

I am going to keep one baby hamster - Zelda. :laugh:

And Linus is going to keep another one :laugh:

A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to make you anybody else. BUT ALL THE DRUGS IN THIS WORLD CAN'T SAVE HER FROM HERSELFE.

Just when people thought I was dead, I rose from the dead once again. Sadly.

My birthday has passed, I am now 20 years old.

And I dont really care.

Oh, but I did get adorable presents! Yes yes I do love presents..

Just found out that Jonatan is giving me a present to. Should be exciting. I hope it's a CD.

Luth's presents are going to be fantastic! I just know it! You can't fail with liquorice :laugh:

I am going to keep one baby hamster - Zelda. :laugh:

And Linus is going to keep another one :blink:

A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to make you anybody else. BUT ALL THE DRUGS IN THIS WORLD CAN'T SAVE HER FROM HERSELFE.

Well hun i send my letter away just yesterday but i had to pay extra on it bcuz it ws a package so it will take some time though before it reaches you but i hope you like it anyways :blink:

@Luth

YAAAY! I'm SURE I'll LOVE it! Btw u rokk on the phone :laugh::)

Today:

I am drunk at 00.34 CET

I am totally wasted

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry to hear your having such a bad time of it nv. :laugh: :) We all go though, CRAP, your not alone. It's good to talk about the things that bother us in here. It's helped me many times when I felt bad too. Happy Birthday, by the way. :) We missed you. :)

Today:

I am drunk at 00.34 CET

I am totally wasted

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

LOL we where both wasted last night but it was good fun chatting with you...and btw your not UGLY i know you dont belive me but i am gonna say it anyway :) ...and i didnt forget your birthday i did a post for you in the party loco thread alot of ppl wished you happy birthday :) ...take care carro and slap my name sake for me...lol no that was a joke :)

Sorry to hear your having such a bad time of it nv. :laugh:  :) We all go though, CRAP, your not alone. It's good to talk about the things that bother us in here. It's helped me many times when I felt bad too. Happy Birthday, by the way. :) We missed you. :)

thank you :blush 2: it warmed...

my whole life has always been crap, but it's about time it changes so.. better hang in there..

ToDaY:

I don't feel at all okay.

I hate myselfe.

I want a break from me...

And I want to have an amnesia.. Just to forget the things that happened.. 450 bullies.. that's no piece of cake.. and a girl like me can't go through that for long..

you lay on your bed this night

your eyes stir on the wall

there's no one beside you anymore

and you feel so alone

the candle burns in your room

rain keeps falling on your past

no hope for a better life

and you feel paralyzed

the black tear falls from your eyes

you hold the razor blade in your hand

one cut to end it all

you want to die tonight

on bloody wings you can fly

no one can hold you back anymore

you're on your way to eternal silence

no one can hurt you there

you want to escape from this life

you want to hide yourself tonight

from the darkness of your dreams

you just want to leave the world

Today:

I am drunk at 00.34 CET

I am totally wasted

LOL we where both wasted last night but it was good fun chatting with you...and btw your not UGLY i know you dont belive me but i am gonna say it anyway :) ...and i didnt forget your birthday i did a post for you in the party loco thread alot of ppl wished you happy birthday :) ...take care carro and slap my name sake for me...lol no that was a joke :)

ty Daan :) *hugs* oh they did, that was very sweet of u all! :blush 2:

Haha yeah 'wanna taste of my dog poo breath baby?' ROFL :)

Today:

I am drunk at 00.34 CET

I am totally wasted

Yep i did that for you :blush 2: ...LMAO that is still making me laugh like mad i nearly wet my pants when you told me that last night...good pick up line :) ...your cool carro and please dont be so hard on yourself :)

Yep i did that for you :blush 2: ...LMAO that is still making me laugh like mad i nearly wet my pants when you told me that last night...good pick up line :) ...your cool carro and please dont be so hard on yourself :laugh:

:) ty again Daan... hehe yeah that line will work. NOT :)

I just wished there was a confidence chip available to be planted in my head..

Btw I'll slap Jonte on the bum from u LOL

Yep i did that for you :blush 2: ...LMAO that is still making me laugh like mad i nearly wet my pants when you told me that last night...good pick up line :) ...your cool carro and please dont be so hard on yourself :)

:) ty again Daan... hehe yeah that line will work. NOT ;)

Confidence?? :laugh: What's that?? :) :)

:laugh: ty again Daan... hehe yeah that line will work. NOT :)

hehe ok just dont hit him to hard,and i tryed that line and got a slap...lol...hey what was it you said to me last night..."i wish i had your confidence"...well you do i could tell by they way you was talking to me you just have to see it,its there belive me its there :)

hehe ok just dont hit him to hard,and i tryed that line and got a slap...lol...hey what was it you said to me last night..."i wish i had your confidence"...well you do i could tell by they way you was talking to me you just have to see it,its there belive me its there :bow:

ty daan! :bow: maybe I have msn confidence? :flex:

something is upsetting me right now and I cant think.... IT FRUCKING SUCKS! :bow:

hehe ok just dont hit him to hard,and i tryed that line and got a slap...lol...hey what was it you said to me last night..."i wish i had your confidence"...well you do i could tell by they way you was talking to me you just have to see it,its there belive me its there :bow:

ty daan! :flex: maybe I have msn confidence? :o

something is upsetting me right now and I cant think.... IT FRUCKING SUCKS! :bow:

Hey carro come on its not you :( ,i know it hurts i feel just the same as you right now mabe even worse :bow: ^_^

@ Tokar and Hang

I don't know what to do!! And I am her sis.. I should be able to do SOMETHING!

I just don't think that leaving here is gonna help *poopie*!!!!

That's the WORST BS I HAVE EVER HEARD!

I've been through numbers of psychologists and I've never heard such crap!

:bow::bow::flex::bow: ^_^

feel........... bad........ burned myselfe......... embarrassed....................

Show me someone who cares.. :blink:

*shows himself*...er...i care Carro,i always have and always will care about you,just like you worry about me i worry the same for you,thats what friends do for each other,you know where i am if you need me,even if its just getting drunk together on msn i am your man :laugh: ..please take care carro i will talk to you soon i hope :blink: :assimilated: :(

Show me someone who cares.. :(

*shows himself*...er...i care Carro,i always have and always will care about you,just like you worry about me i worry the same for you,thats what friends do for each other,you know where i am if you need me,even if its just getting drunk together on msn i am your man :blink: ..please take care carro i will talk to you soon i hope :( :( :(

245336[/snapback]

aaw ty :o :o

Well I am down in my black hole again.. :(

Show me someone who cares.. :(

*shows himself*...er...i care Carro,i always have and always will care about you,just like you worry about me i worry the same for you,thats what friends do for each other,you know where i am if you need me,even if its just getting drunk together on msn i am your man :( ..please take care carro i will talk to you soon i hope.

245336[/snapback]

aaw ty :o :(

Well I am down in my black hole again.. :(

250648[/snapback]

*MASSIVE HUGS*...first i am happy to see you here again i was wondering if you was still alive :blink: :o ..second i am sorry your down there again i wish i could say or do something to make you feel better but i know i cant but i will let you know i care about you carro,and i will always be around anytime you need me :o take care carro :) :(