Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

Okey Show Us Your Worst

The only people who will ever see my drivers license photo are the police and anyone who steals my wallet. I look like I just got arrested after a 3 state high speed chase, God Lord I think they use a special camera that makes people look like their posing for a mugshot at the DMV. I'm afraid to get pulled over for speeding because I'm afraid they'll take one look at that God awful picture and haul my butt away, thinking " this guy has to have done something. "Ā  :grin:Ā  :cops:

WOAH!!! If I hadn't seen the "Edited by fenriz", I would have thought you were Jeanway...

Ā 

Ā 

Alright Harry what's THAT supposed to mean? :grin: You don't know squat!!!!!!!!! :grin: I'm getting Fen after you now, this is the last straw!!!

You're avatar is the exact same...

The only people who will ever see my drivers license photo are the police and anyone who steals my wallet. I look like I just got arrested after a 3 state high speed chase, God Lord I think they use a special camera that makes people look like their posing for a mugshot at the DMV. I'm afraid to get pulled over for speeding because I'm afraid they'll take one look at that God awful picture and haul my butt away, thinking " this guy has to have done something. "Ā  :grin:Ā  :cops:

WOAH!!! If I hadn't seen the "Edited by fenriz", I would have thought you were Jeanway...

Ā 

Ā 

Alright Harry what's THAT supposed to mean? :grin: You don't know squat!!!!!!!!! :grin: I'm getting Fen after you now, this is the last straw!!!

:laugh: Um, I took it to mean you guys have the exact same avatar, I thought it was you at first too because of the avatar.

Ā 

I don't think he was implying anything Jeanway.

Ā 

Ā 

:laugh: Um, I took it to mean you guys have the exact same avatar, I thought it was you at first too because of the avatar.

I just posted that is what I meant... Geez, Jeanway...

Okay that's enough drama, lets get this thread Off-Topic2.gif

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::grin:

Back to what topic??? Oh, that topic???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Edited by Alterego

Okay that's enough drama, lets get this thread Off-Topic2.gif

ok...

Ā 

Ā 

Agghhh!!! My eyes!!!

LOL! That's better. :grin:

Just because two people share the same sailing ship, Avatar, and are on the phone with each other 10 hours a day doesn't mean they LOOK like each other, not yet anyway, that's when two people live together for years and years. That's when they start to look alike, talk to me in 20 :grin:

Our avatars are the same on purpose...Ā  :grin:Ā  You got a problem with that?Ā  :grin:

Yes, I do... :grin::grin::laugh::laugh::laugh::grin::laugh::nono:

Ā 

NO!! I MEAN I DON'T!!! :huh: :grin:

Back on Topic, anyone else got any scary photos?

Now that you mention it I think I've got a few scary pics of VBG.....

Ā 

Ā 

just kidding! :grin:

Ā 

I could beat you RC but I'm afraid of scaring off the membership, VBG might not like that.Ā  :grin:

Ā 

You can top that?? :grin: I'm speechless

Ā 

Ā 

I could beat you RC but I'm afraid of scaring off the membership, VBG might not like that.Ā  :grin:

Ā 

You can top that?? :grin: I'm speechless

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Not as speechless as you WOULD be. :grin:

I'm about to win this one hands down. This was taken while highlighting my hair with one of those lovely highlighting caps on.You sure you're ready for this? It could damage your eyes. Alright, I warned ya.

Ā 

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1086229506.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Click for Spoiler:

I dare anyone to top that!

MY OPTIC NERVE IS GONE!!!

Mine beats yours.

Ā 

I am actually forcing a smile and I look awful

Ā 

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1086243371.jpg

Worst pic? You aint gettin' mine! :grin:

Ā 

Driver's license, maybe. I'll have to get it on the comp.

you do realise you don't have to agree

I know but that was really bad...

hey weareborg, your a dead rubber chicken, it isn't that bad, now I wanna cry cause well me is ugly, I thought it was reasonable.

Mine beats yours.

Ā 

I am actually forcing a smaile and I look awful

Ā 

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1086243371.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: photo resized. winker.gif

Nah, that's not bad at all, just a forced smile. Mine is way worse. :grin:

Uhm I dont look good on every photo I have but I can show ya one of were Im kinda drunkĀ  :grin:

Ohh what the hec ill just show ya,its a stupid one though.

uh. I suggest you don't take photo's when you're drunk. lol

Uhm I dont look good on every photo I have but I can show ya one of were Im kinda drunkĀ  :grin:

Ohh what the hec ill just show ya,its a stupid one though.

uh. I suggest you don't take photo's when you're drunk. lol

I didnt do it,my friend did Frell her! haha

Okay, so maybe My screwdriver shooter was a bad idea...

Great Mistakes can't be that bad. :grin: