Sign in to follow this  
Lady Luthien

The Holidays

Soon its summerbreak again and most pple go on vacation that is in Holland then.

My parents are going on vacation for a week here in Holland and I get to stay home alone wiieee.

So where to is everbody else heading for the summer,do u have vacation plans or not?

When are they going i can visit you.

My parents are going too for two weeks this friday.

I don`t now yet where I am going this year maybe France

I'm going to Europe on vacation and to visit relatives in Switzerland, Austria, and Italy...

:laugh: I have relatives everywhere!!!

I'm also going on a missions trip to Orange, Texas...

Well... that's only about 100 miles from where I live but oh well..

You mean people can actually GO places during the summer? :laugh:

Just like almost every other year, I stay home and take care of the yard, etc, but this summer I'm also taking a class. I haven't been on a summer vacation in years. :laugh:

You mean people can actually GO places during the summer? :laugh:

Just like almost every other year, I stay home and take care of the yard, etc, but this summer I'm also taking a class. I haven't been on a summer vacation in years. :clap:

Sounds like you know how to enjoy the summers almost a much as I do. Go to work, come home, go to work, rinse, lather, repeat. :laugh:

I spend most of my summer on Lake Michigan kayaking, :laugh: otherwise I'm just asleep with a bad sunburn. :laugh:

Well, I'll probably spring a long weekend to Gatlinburg Tennessee on my husband soon. I've been having my cravings to see Tennessee again. In a couple weeks I may fly to Florida and see my parents and brother. My husband and mother can't get along with each other so I'll visit alone. I miss my little brother so and I haven't seen him in years.

Looks like I'm going to spend most weekends driving up to the lake and back to check on my grandpa. I don't mind helping him out and I really don't mind the lake at all, but the drive's killing me and it's only been two weekends! :laugh:

I miss the time when I could drop everything and spend three months a year up there! Oh, to be a kid again!

I haven't decided yet. I have relatives all over too. I will find somewhere to go this Summer. I don't plan to sit home this Summer. :laugh::clap::laugh:

I have to work the whole summer bcuz Im planning on taking a planeticket t Goteborg and visit my friends there this winter,so actually christmas break is gonna be my vacation instead of this summer,off course I dont have school and i do have some weeks off but mostly im just gonna work,can hardly wait to get on that plane to Sweden :P :clap:

I've already had the big vacation, I went to Great Britain a few weeks ago.

Now I plan on working all the time to save up for Year 2 of college.

But I will be taking two side trips to Rochester and maybe Ohio, we'll see what happens

Vacation? HA! Those ended when I had kids. bedlam.gif Ok I've had a few small ones since but no, I have no vacation planned for this summer. I have lots and lots of yard work & painting planned for this summer.

I am going to stay home for most of June, then the last week I am going to camp. For the first week of July, I am going the the biannual Independence Day family reunion and then for the rest of July and half of August I am going to France.

I live on the southern hemisphere so I have to wait 7 months for summer break. :grin:

Edited by TheDoctor

I live on the southern hemisphere so I have to wait 7 months for summer break.  :grin:

:grin: awwww

But i bet the weather is much more than over here,in the summer it only gets 30 degrees or something and thats rare.And im not doing anything for the summer too,i have to work.

I don't really have any place to go this summer. I'm mostly just working except for the week that go to church camp with the high school kids as their counselor. I don't know if that constitutes being a vacation or not, lol.

I don't really have any place to go this summer.  I'm mostly just working except for the week that go to church camp with the high school kids as their counselor.  I don't know if that constitutes being a vacation or not, lol.

Im going on a church camp as well and Im going with children with the age 6-12,and Im a "leader" there as well (sorry I dont know the good translation).