42 members have voted

1. 1. The Doctors

• Dr. Phlox - ENT
    • Dr. McCoy - TOS
    • Dr. Crusher - TNG
    • Dr. Bashir - DS9
    • The Doctor - VOY

Ok do I really have to tell you which one I vote for.. :idea:

What does everyone else think??? Who would you trust???

all hail Bev!! :tear:

I voted for Dr. Cruher, but Bones is a very close second. I'd totally trust her and McCoy. They're both so dedicated.

Crusher...I had this thing for her when I was young....It's like Scotty said, the Doctors today are a much better to look at today...er somthing like that.

I voted for the doctor on Voyager,absolutly one of the best and funniest characters to come out of the Star Trek universe.

I vote McCoy in a second! Then Bashir, then Pulanski, then Crusher, then waaayyyyyy down the list, Phlox the...the doctor :tear: grr

Even though I picked Bashir I look at each doctor differently. Dr. Crusher would be someone I can picture being my family doctor, where as Bashir or The Doctor would be more of the doctor performing surgery on you at the hospital. Meanwhile, McCoy would be the bitter old doctor who you hate, but who still gets the job done, hehe.

The Doctor - I think Robert Picardo is under recognized as an actor

I concur. Very talented, as are all ST actors.

Hope you don't kill me for this, but I voted Dr.Phlox :)

You've been kicked off the board for that one :angry: :D :lol:

Hope you don't kill me for this, but I voted Dr.Phlox :angry:

I voted for The Doctor but Phlox would be up there too and Kate Pulaski. I think all of the actors were very good but based on the characters' knowledge of medicine I voted for the Doctor because he has the database knowledge of medicine. There would be very few conditions that he would not recognize and know the treatment immediately because of that. I like Phlox because of his overall view on medicine. Not only does he use the latest equipment but he also utilises an almost holistic approach too with the use of leeches, etc. Certainly the most different view of medicine of all the characters. As for Kate Pulaski, I liked her! I don't want to sound like I don't think the other doctors weren't good. They all had their own approach and were great in the chosen field as well but these are my top three picks.

I voted Dr. Crusher. She has a calming bedside mannor and I really need that in a doctor, I'm very shy around needles and scalpels and handsaws.

Definitly Crusher..she had it all and you always felt like you could trust her 100 % whereas sometimes the other doctors were sketchy. A holographic doctor..that STILL gets me..incredable idea.

I voted Dr. Crusher. She has a calming bedside mannor and I really that in a doctor, I'm very shy around needles and scalpels and handsaws.

:angry: Yeah, I'd be a little nervous if a doctor pulled ot a handsaw too. Even Dr. Crusher. :lol:

Dr. McCoy...he was my favorite of the doctors...

As for trusting any of them....I don't know, I am very nervous around medical personel or medical facilities, so I would have a hard time deciding that one! I never liked doctor's growing up, and they still give me the creeps.

bashir by a long way for me, i loved the way his character developed as the seasons flew by. i found that in comparison the others were fairly static.

If I was ever seriously ill and needed life-saving medical treatment,then I would want Beverly Crusher around.Not that the other Trek MD's aren't great.Its just that I think Crusher is the best of them,and not as likely to say,"Jim,He's dead" as McCoy....not that she would say "Jim",er,you know what I mean ;)

My second pick would be Bashir.

A very tight decision. I voted McCoy because I love Bones. But THE DOCTOR from VOY and Phlox are very close.

It's good to see the results are balanced. As to me they are all fine physicians and actors are doing a great job.If a were serious ill I'd be glad having anyone of them around.

Edited by Stardreamer

They all are good representives of Doctors of the future. All knowledgeable and for the most part personable.. However I voted for McCoy.. He is definately my favorite Trek doctor..

Bones for me :P

He has some great lines and big arguments with Spock (even some with Jim :o ), and is afraid of transporters/mistrusted them, that makes him even more... enjoyable :o

Though I like VOY's doctor a lot, I had to vote for Bones.

Mrs. Captain Picard