Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

I Just Noticed...

I just noticed that we've passed 200,000 posts. That's incredible to me th see, it took 10 months (March to December) to get to 100,000 and only 5 months (January to May) to get to 200,000.

When I first opened STF back in February of last year on another server using a different software I would have been surprised if someone said we'd have 10,000 posts and here we are past 200,000 now.

Great posting everyone!

Well, one thing that has contributed to an increase in posting is the shutting down of startrek.com's lounge. Many people have migrated here, and they started posting.

I'm not surprised at all VBG, you have the best run boards on the internet. It's no wonder people love to spend time here. :laugh:

How long did it take to reach 3,000 posts?

About 5 months and I'm just over 2500, so 500 a month sound right? CJLP?

:laugh: i said it before and i will say it again this is the best site on the planet :look: ..this is my home from home :lol:

How long did it take to reach 3,000 posts?

It took 23 Days for us to reach 3,000 posts. From March 5th to March 28th 2003 we had 3,020 posts. Why 3,000? That's a rather odd number.

Our first month (after we moved to the Invision software) March 5th to April 6th 2003 we had over 5,000.

Here's a chart of the first month. Click on it to see an enlarged view of it.

5000_.JPG

I'm not surprised at all VBG, you have the best run boards on the internet. It's no wonder people love to spend time here.  :laugh:

This board is well run. I just suspected before, but now I know. Even I am over 1000 posts. Shocker!

Wow that's really cool. :lol:

I think that it's all down to the fact that this is such a well run, friendly board. I for one love to post here. :laugh:

Thanks VBG and all the mods. :look: