Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

After Midnight..............

I find the mood in here gets, well, Loonie, and I like it. I'll take a nap so I can stay up til 3or 4. some times I stay up 24 hours, I don't care. It's so much fun. :( People seem alot more relaxed and will put up with alot more crap than during the daylight hours. :P Why is that anyway? :unsure:

Edited by Jeanway

We night owls are a different breed. A little loony, pretty laid back and lots of fun. loopy.gif

others like myself are the same cranky, mean people we are during the day. except we might have some alcohol helping us out.

Nothing quite like a bunch of liquored up Night Owls on Star Trek web-site after mid-night is there? :wow::wow:

Why you up so late anyway?  Aren't you 13? :wow: Go to bed, man!!!

I was a night owl even at 13.

Being in Japan and posting with the night howls is concered "normal hours" from me. I never still up that late to post.

Well, I don't really have the time to post before midnight, I'm usually out with some friends or working out.. I usually drop in between 11-02. On weekends however, I drop in from time to time..

I wonder how long a person can actually stay awake and still make sense. :wow:

I've stayed hours for several up past my timebed and still sense some make, even after the qwerty is zxcvb....

OMG! It's only 2:30 in the afternoon now!

*runs to kitchen, makes pot of coffee*

I've stayed hours for several up past my timebed and still sense some make, even after the qwerty is zxcvb....

OMG! It's only 2:30 in the afternoon now!

*runs to kitchen, makes pot of coffee*

:wow: hehe i know that feeling :P

actually I stayed up for like 48 hours and still made sense....

Stardate:214372.9

Well the only time i can get on the net is at night and i am a night owl also.Especially on the weekends.Its rare that i go to bed before midnight. AAMOF probably about 90% of all my posts are after 10:00.

I get 4 days of weekend and 3 days of school and I post a lot and stay up pretty late too. :unsure: I try to go to bed at around 11 then read for an hour before I go to sleep.

I have done 3 DAYS without sleep. I was paranoid, but made sense.

The record for consequitive hours awake goes to a New York DJ, he was awake for 29 days straight I do believe. He did however comit suicide less than a year later. Were the two linked? POssibly, though that is my own inference.

Usually by the time other people in the household get done using it and I can get on it's late so that's why I post later sometimes.

if you've been paying attention, you might know that tonite, and until friday, my wife and I are hosting hardcharginsarge and his wife at our house. this could lead to some late night parties. We'll probably liven this place up alot while we're at it.

Angel? what's with the "Meh"??? :wub: You are such a funny girl and I am so tired I should be sleeping. Fen is sleeping, half the world is sleeping, why am I not asleep? I feel like I am asleep right now. <_< -_- <<-------Oh How I wish I could do that. :( :wub: I need help.

Hey Jeanway, there's a party goin on at my place, so you no noone is sleeping. and the kids are with their grandfather. I arranged a deal with him for tonite.

Hey Jeanway, there's a party goin on at my place, so you no noone is sleeping. and the kids are with their grandfather. I arranged a deal with him for tonite.

Sure Jim, I'll be right over. I'll just go jump in the lake and swim over, you know I only live a few fathoms from you, don't you? <_< Let me go shake Fen awake and ask him it's OK for me to come over to your house, he just might come with me and KILL you for asking :wub: :wub:

Edited by Jeanway

But for reading Jeanway's crazy posts, or the threads on Star Trek Games, I would already be in bed asleep. Another sleep - deprived day at work. Mega, mega java, mama Mia!

But for reading Jeanway's crazy posts, or the threads on Star Trek Games, I would already be in bed asleep.  Another sleep - deprived day at work. Mega, mega java, mama Mia!

OH MY <_< I don't know how to take that. As a compliment or a threat :wub:

But for reading Jeanway's crazy posts, or the threads on Star Trek Games, I would already be in bed asleep.  Another sleep - deprived day at work. Mega, mega java, mama Mia!

OH MY :wub: I don't know how to take that. As a compliment or a threat :wub:

A compliment, J. Keep on posting! -_- :( <_<

OH MY :wub: I don't know how to take that. As a compliment or a threat -_-

A compliment, J. Keep on posting! :nono: <_< :wub:

::WHISPERS:: tell the mods that :(