• Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Hoshi
    • Travis
    • Phlox
    • Hayes (is he still alive?)

Gathering the information from the promo of next week's show, it seems that someone important is going to die off.....but who?

My money is on Hayes (he is still alive). He is listed on the guest cast for Countdown but not for Zero Hour. Steven Culp is also chatting at Star Trek.com the day of the episode. These facts lead me to believe that Hayes ain't comin' back.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Well, I just hope it isn't my three favorites or I'm not going to continue to watch the program with any real interest. The rest of the characters don't matter to me very much but I'm hoping nothing happens to Archer, T'Pol, or Trip. I see you didn't list Dr Phlox on the survey so I won't even consider the thought that we might somehow loose him or Porthos.

Edited by BlueCrystal

My apologies....it seems that I didn't list Dr. Phlox on here. However, I'm quite sure that we won't be the one.

I have mixed feelings about who it will be, but I can narrow it down the some. Hoshi, Hayes, Travis, or T'Pol. They seem the most likely candidates. (T'Pol seems the most likely at the top ranks to go -- just a hunch though)

The promo states "Some"....meaning more than "Someone." So even if Hayes dies (which I'm sure he will), someone else is going to get it as well.

I know no one is going to like this but I have a feeling in my gut that either Trip or Reed won't make it to next season. Maybe both, not sure where this comes from just a feeling. :force:

With the magnitude of this ARC, I think it's going to be Archer :force: The way he was speechless at the end tonight, just gave me this chills. I've had this same feeling before and it was usually right.

Edited by Jeanway

Ah...now that you mention it, I've just had an epiphany about Reed.

Reed seems like the crew member with the least to lose, if you know what I mean.

From the beginning, hes been kind of the loner. His only concern has been his job and its what has brought his character any meaning. He isn't close to any of the others except Trip. I can see him trying to sacrifice himself to fufill his "purpose." Afterall..."E2" gave us a glimpse at just how empty his life would have turned out (well..at least in that scenario). Just an interesting afterthought.

Sigh...looks like my days of making polls is numbered!

(anthony montgomery=travis=duplicated=meanttobePhlox)

I hope it isn't Reed...he's my comfort person in ENT... one of my favorite

scenes with him is when he's drunk on the shutlle with Trip talking about

T'Pol's *bum* :hug: B) :force:

There are many others scenes too, I would really miss him.

I voted for Anthony cause I don't know who he is so they can kill him!

Sigh...looks like my days of making polls is numbered!

(anthony montgomery=travis=duplicated=meanttobePhlox)

Poll fixed

1- None of the main cast will die.

2- Reed

3- Hayes (though we already lost a MACO tonight)

4- Travis

At first I though Travis was the most likely choice, but not after reading some of the other posts. I still, though, don't think we'll lose anyone very important :thumbs: .

Since Hayes is not a regular character - so he is not likely to return next season. We don't get previews here - I'll see if it is online yet.

However, I voted T'Pol, one for wishful thinking. Two, because there was that rumor that Blalock wanted to leave.

T,pol out.

and for her place a beautifull, wellcurved, dazzeling, brilliant and charming 25yo Italian woman as scienceofficer

:thumbs:

Guest Ktrek

Although it would add drama and interest to the show to lose a major cast member I would have to lay odds on Firstly Major Hayes and then possibly Hoshi. Hayes is an "expendable" crew member and the MACOS will likely not be needed next season when everything returns to normal and the ship can get on with space exploration. I think possibly Hoshi because Linda Park may be frustrated with the role and how little she has been given to do. She might as well not be on there. She is the most underused and undeveloped of the whole cast. Perhaps they could replace her position with an Andorian or something next season instead of another human to give the writers more options?

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I voted for Major Hayes, because we will not need him or the MACO's next season. However I have a feeling it could be any of these as well:

Hoshi: for the obvious reason she was kidnapped by the reptillians and may not survive the experiance.

T'Pol: as there was a rumour the Jolene Blalock wanted to leave the show.

Phlox: because I saw a video interview with him on Star Trek.com which said he wasnt coming back. However I'm still not sure if that was part of ST.coms April Fools thing.

My first vote is for Hayes as the most likely, which I cast, and secondly for Hoshi. Though I'd hate losing T'Pol, her death could motivate great story if it somehow drew the Andorians into play.

As long as it's not Trip or Archer I will not be terribly upset. I'd be sad to lose Reed or Phlox, but it wouldn't put me off the show. If Trip or Archer died it would.

I voted Hayes. I do not know enough about which actor wants to leave the show to make a guess at a regular cast member.