Sign in to follow this  
Beam me up

Star Trek Apartment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: That's fascinating. Extremely cool. I wonder how long it took that person to decorate it like that. Incredible. :dude:

Beam me up Scotty !!

a million dollars though, don't think I'll be buying that one any time soon.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

COME ON. ONE BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM, PLUS IT'S IN THE U.K.

I DON'T THINK SO :dude: YEA, IT'S NICE, AS PART OF A HOUSE, BUT IT'S SO SMALL.

* checks wallet *

Damn! Only $999,999.00 short! :laugh:

If it were half a million, he might have a chance to sell it, but 1 million is too much for just a couple of rooms all by themselves. It'd have to have a fair amount more before i'd consider it (if i had the money of course, which i don't).

Why doesn't the guy just rent it out to tourists who might want to stay for a week or so and live in it, have there fun and then move on. I bet he would make a lot of money doing that. I know there has to be a lot of people out there that would put a little bit of money to do that. A million dollars though for that little place is way too much. I wonder if he'll ever actually sell it.

500 SQ Foot For A million Bucks My bathroom is amost that big

My apartment is only 950sq feet and is small.

I think it's pretty cool but way over priced. If a person had some know-how, and some time, and the tools, and a spare room in their house, hmm.... :laugh: :unsure:

COME ON.  ONE BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM, PLUS IT'S IN THE U.K.

I DON'T THINK SO :unsure: YEA, IT'S NICE, AS PART OF A HOUSE, BUT IT'S SO SMALL.

Exactly! Everybody knows there are no bathrooms in Star Trek!

He'd make a fortune by renting it out to Trek fans but he's going to find it tough to find someone to buy it, looks great though.

Guest Ktrek

He is interviewed in the lastest Trekkies movie called "Trekkies 2". Quite an apartment. I got the impression from the DVD that he really priced it so high so that it would attract a lot of viewers not to necessarily sell the place.

Kevin

Oh dear how to break this to you. London prices are foul. a fairly delapidated (i.e plaster coming from the walls) two bedroom one bathroom (Standard in the UK) one kitchen and a living room goes for nearly 200,00 which is US$ nearly 500,000. But to ask for what he is he is tripping out!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic