Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

Relationships

I am now in a relationship ... and it looks long term. I will post a pic if i get permission from my girlfriend and show you guys.

She's 15, brunette and loads of fun..

I am now in a relationship ... and it looks long term.  I will post a pic if i get permission from my girlfriend and show you guys.

And how old are you? :lol:

I am now in a relationship ... and it looks long term.  I will post a pic if i get permission from my girlfriend and show you guys.

And how old are you? :lol:

According to his profile he's 15.

NICE ONE TREKZONE :lol: :blink: :lol: i hope it works out :angry:

I'm in a relationship too! She's a wonderful lady...why she puts up with me, I don't know, but she does.good luck, TZ.

In my life I've had the MOST trouble in relationships. I think it's about expectations. I have more expectations from the other person and they always let me down. I just don't know what I should expect from people. Maybe I just expect too much. I won't ask of someone I wouldn't be willing to give if they asked it of me. Why is this such a problem? I can't figure it out. Someone told me to expect nothing and if you get something then you'll be pleasantly surprised. But that seems awfully cynical, doesn't it? Never expect anything from another person? So why even bother to get into a relationship?? I can get nothing from no one, might as well just stay by myself then. :laugh:

And how old are you? :laugh:

According to his profile he's 15.

According to his profile he's 17. You are wrong, Nem!!!

Uh Oh, :P Could there be trouble brewing in Paradise? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway