Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poguemahone

TNG quiz a day

No it was that classic line:

"It was a dark and stormy night."

In the episode Manhunt when Picard found out he was the only one having dinner with Lwaxana Troi, who did he invite to join them?

The flower was called a Muktok.

Another flower question:

In the episode In Theory, when Data gave Jenna flowers it was a variety of crystalia. Who suggested this type of flower to Data and why?

No takers yet. I'll answer the why part of the question and then you can tell me the who.

Data said that "the answer" had said crystalia had worked for him before. It should be obvious now.

Riker is correct DSBS. With Geordi's lack of success with women I'm not sure if they would have worked for him. Just kidding. :wow:

Your turn.

Alrighty - where, in Times Arrow, did Clemens pretend he thought Data was from to get him to admit the truth? (didn't work with our android, though:))

Clemens tried to trip Data up by saying he was from Switzerland but Data corrected him and said he was French.

Here's an easy one:

What type of ship "rescued" Lore from drifting in space?

You are correct. Lore had a fortunate encounter with a Pakled transport ship.

Here's another question. The answer can be found in a thread on one of these boards.

What episode did Dixon Hill's cousin Gloria appear in?

ARGH, it was CLUES!!! I knew that!! (I just remembered someone saying "Gloooriah" in a really funny voice - I realize it was Guinan, but I had thought it might have been Dixon Hill's seretary in TBG)

He thought the captain would find them to be aesthetically displeasing.

In Haven, who played the face on the gift box and what are his other connections to Trekdom?

Armin Shimerman, also Known as Letek, Bractor, and Quark

That is correct. I didn't think it would be that easy. Your turn to post a quiz question.

I've made of Habbit Of Studying Trek Info :bow:

Ok..Hmm..this seems easy enough

What Planet Did Georgi La Forge and Brochra get Stranded On in TNG Episode "The Enemy"?

That would be Galorndon Core.

What was the name of the facility that Picard, Cory Zweller and Marta Batanides were at while awaiting their assignments?

It was answered by :

bevfanK   Posted: Apr 4 2003, 09:29 PM 

Lieutenant

Group: Ships Crew

Member No.: 129

Bonestall...

--------------------

Peace long life dudes

It's the Bonestall Rec. Facility from: "Tapestry" and "Samaritain Snare" :wow:

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. Well, in any case, it's time for a new question (you were right bevfank, your turn!)

Since we haven't had a new question for some time I'll guess I'll give it a go.

In Disaster when Picard and the children were climbing up the turbolift shaft Picard suggested they sing. Marissa suggested one song from school that Picard didn't know so he suggested Frere Jacques. What was the name of the song Marissa had suggested?

I guess this one was a toughie. The name of the song was "The Laughing Vulcan and His Dog".

Here's a new question:

What was the name of the Federation operative who Ensign Sito was helping return to Cardassia?

ok well I think I was right so here it is :)

What is the name of the lifeform the Enterprise was to make contact with in The Big Goodbye?

the Jarada

In Power Play, what was the name of the Federation ship that the entities who entered Troi, Data and O'Brien's bodies said they were from?