Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poguemahone

TNG quiz a day

hmmm...In the Naked Now, who the first person to catch the virus from Geordi? (easy, I know, I'm sorry. I'll think of a harder one for next time).

That would be Wesley Crusher, then Tasha Yar.

Next question:

What was the name of Beverly Crusher's ship in All Good Things...?

Bonus: The name plate for the ship had a quote on it. Where was this quote taken from?

OK, so let me see if I ask this one correctly. ..

In one episode, they mention the storage capacity of Data's brain, what was it?

In The Measure of a Man Data says he has a storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits. I confess I had to put my DVD on for that.

Dr. Selar was mentioned in many episodes but only seen in one. Which episode was that and who played Dr. Selar?

It is ok about having to check that one. . .I remembered it, so that became the question. . .just to see. . .

OK, to answer your question. . .I believe it was Suzie Plackson, who also portrayed another character in Star Trek, who was she? (Easy I know, but after my LAST one...)

Suzie Plakson portrayed Dr. Selar in Schizoid Man, K'Ehleyr in The Emissary and Reunion, a female Q in Voyager's The Q and the Grey and the Andorian Tarah in Enterprise's Ceasefire.

Next question:

Name Picard's best friends in Tapestry.

Ok...it I'm right, then here's my trivia question: (it's a little harder than my others, I think)

Who was the first to discover the parasties talked about in the TNG episode Conspiracy?

Remmik.

Actually, the answer to my question is was Audrid Dax (I said that one was harder. It was in Lives of Dax, by the way. But even if you hadn;t read the book it would have been Admiral Quinn in Comming of Age, the prequel to Conspiracy.)

Next question: In the episode Dark Page, who did Kirstin Dunst play (please don't look at the website, lol. That's too easy)

Wasn't the first to actually see the parasite Riker and then Crusher saw the tail sticking out of the Admiral.

To answer Yillara's question, Remmick was the host.

Who participated in the first poker game shown on TNG in Measure of a Man?

Geordi, Riker, Pulaski and Data were correct. There is one more - want to try to guess. Hint: He probably hoped for the luck of the Irish.

Correct. Kate, Geordi, Data, O'Brien and Riker. You might recall that O'Brien wanted to sit to the right of the dealer otherwise he would have no luck all evening.

Go ahead Yillara.

I believe her parents were killed when she 4-1/2. I hope that's right.

Next question:

How old was Sela when Tasha was killed?

Sela alerted the Romulans.

How did Troi say she knew so much about the "ancient west" in Fistful of Datas?

I guess I'll post another question until DSBS is back.

A 2 parter - Who did Alexander say helped him write the holodeck program in Fistful of Datas AND why was Worf going to have a "little talk" with this person later?

The first part of the question I am going to guess at--Riker?

The second part I know for sure, Worf was going to talk to this person because of all the sexy barmaids walking around.

Did I hit it right on, and if not, do half right answers count as "close enough"?

The reason Worf was going to talk to this person was basically correct - remember the woman on the balcony at the house of ill repute however it was not Riker.

Hint: This is a guy who was REALLY into holodeck programs.

Guess again I'm sure you'll get it right and then it's your turn for a question.