Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poguemahone

TNG quiz a day

Here's one...What note could Riker never hit on his sax?  :dude:

i thought riker Just Couldn;t get the SOng Night Bird??

-laur :blink:

Mmmmm ur right.

What episode was that? In the episode Future Imperfect Riker was teaching his "son" to play the trombone and made a comment that after 16 years you would think he could hit that note. It might be the same episode as Night Bird but I can't remember.

We haven't had a new quiz for a few days so here is one for you.

In The Arsenal of Freedom, the image of Paul Rice was quizzing Riker. What did Riker say the name of his ship was?

No takers - I thought it was tough but that episode was recently on TNN so I thought someone might remember.

The weapon projected an image of Paul Rice to try to get information from Riker. When Riker realized that this wasn't his friend he answered a question about his ship by saying it was "the Lollipop - it's a good ship".

Here's another one then:

What is the name of the planet that Dr. Soong was living on in Brothers?

Here's one...What note could Riker never hit on his sax?  :D

i thought riker Just Couldn;t get the SOng Night Bird??

-laur :blink:

Mmmmm ur right.

What episode was that? In the episode Future Imperfect Riker was teaching his "son" to play the trombone and made a comment that after 16 years you would think he could hit that note. It might be the same episode as Night Bird but I can't remember.

It was Second Chances.. Deanna made him Play Night Bird but Data Called him to the Bridge to go down the the Planet.. its also the Episode where he gave away his trombone..

~Lauren :dude:

Drema IV and her name was Sarjenka

I will stick with a Data theme here.

What is the name of the episode in which Data is first introduced to the stories of the great consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes?

I'm probably going to get a laugh here but my best guess is "Elementary, Dear Data -season 2 ep 129" ? :blink: :dude:

No sorry. That was the first time Data played Holmes not the episode where he first discovered Holmes.

Drema IV and her name was Sarjenka

I will stick with a Data theme here.

What is the name of the episode in which Data is first introduced to the stories of the great consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's Lonely Among Us (when they're trying to figure out who's sabatoging-spelled-properly the ship)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's Lonely Among Us (when they're trying to figure out who's sabatoging-spelled-properly the ship)

That is correct DSBS. Your turn to post the next question! :blink:

Oohh...Ok, here goes:

(I know it's easy, but I'm better at answering than asking...AND DON'T LOOK AT THE WEBSITE!!!!) When was Data permanently reactivated? (If I think of a better one, I'll ask it later...)

February 2, 2338

*BIG GRIN* Yep that is is official birthday! Even though we don't know when he was first activated. Remember from one of our old threads on the other boards, I think lessa and I discussed whether or not we treat that day as a holiday! And that would make him 42 this year, well, in the year 2380 (that is if he survived the ending of Nemesis somehow)!

You know, I should try to come up with a quiz, and I hope to come up with one soon!

I think we should let someone else play now sisters.

Name the instrument Picard was playing in The Inner Light?

Bonus Question: What is the name of the real instrument that was used to make Picard's instrument? (did that make sense?)

OK, it is a Theskian Flute (and I can't quite remember the bonus question part -was it a penny whistle?)!

OK so now my question. . .

There is a life form that referred to humans as ugly bags of mostly water. Was that species named in the episode, and if it was, what was the life form that said it?

In Home Soil the inorganic life form called them ugly bags of mostly water. Picard says in his log that they have been calling the life microbrain but st.com calls them Valorans so I guess it would be a human who said it.

You are right that it was a penny whistle (or tin whistle) but it is the Resikan flute.

Right, another question.

Name the episode that Data was believed to be killed in a shuttle explosion and what was the cargo that exploded?

Right, another question. 

Name the episode that Data was believed to be killed in a shuttle explosion and what was the cargo that exploded?

The Episode was Called The Most Toys Season 3 episode number 170

~Lauren :)