Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poguemahone

TNG quiz a day

I just got an idea, how about we put up one question, then the first person to answer it posts another question on TNG. And if you want you can put the episode it's, put they don't have to link to each other just any thing from TNG. And if the question last for more than one day, 24 hours, anyone can post a new one. Whata ya say? And if you guys like it we could start one in each forum.

I'll start:

"What is the PSI 2000 virus?"

That's the computer virus from an Iconia probe that reporgrams the computer into it's own language and makes the ship malfunction. The Yamato, sister ship to the Enterprise D, self destructed due to the virus. I'm actually glad they destroyed that ship, would have been stupid to have 2 ships of the same capability when the Enterprise is supposed to be the top of the line. Plus, made for a good episode. :D

Guess I need to pose a question..

Hmmmm.

Where are the voices coming from that Beverly hears in her sleep prior to breaking a wine glass?

DOH!!!!! You're right.. And I've seen both, the TOS and TNG episodes..

I thought it was hilarious when Data said "If you (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) me, do I not, leak?"

LOL

This is what I get for trying to think about Star Trek while at work on a lunch break.. hehehe

I'll get it right next time... I'm no amatuer Trekker :D

sorry poguemahone, It's from "Cause and Effect".

The voices Bev hears are the crew from the previous 'loops'.

Remember Data explaining what the voices were?

I guess we're even now :D

Well it's off to a great start, so i'm gonna change the rules abit. The question will be up for 4 hours now not the original 24. Also, if dealing with a specific qusetion try and give the episode so we can get the old melon moving. And the person doesn't have to give the answer after the first guess, if anyone knows the answer they can tell the person if their right or not, and of course answer the question. If the person answering can't think of a question they can pass, and it's up for grabs, and again it can be any thing dealing with TNG, either from the shows or movies. And of course if you have any rules you can add them on.

Next question: What was the name of the first episode the Ferengi appeared in?

How many total episodes of TNG were there?

:D  :D  :D  :wow:

Do you count 2 parters as 1 episode or 2 episodes?

If they are 2 episodes then there should have been 182 episodes (26 episodes x 7 years)

There were 10 2-parters

Ok, next question.... hmmm...

2 part question:

Who (what actor) was the first Cardassian on TNG and what other roles did he play in Star Trek?

With the stations at the rear of the bridge, behind security, how many are there, and for bragging points, what are their names?

With the stations at the rear of the bridge, how may are there, and for bragging points, what are their names?

I don't know on this one, but on the last one... one other character he played... The Gambler that offered Data $4 for his Communicator in Times Arrow.

the answer was 5, science I&II, ops, envoirment, and engineering, i'll pass the next question. :D I thought this one was gonna be too easy :D

rock on :D

Here's one...What note could Riker never hit on his sax?  :D

i thought riker Just Couldn;t get the SOng Night Bird??

-laur :D

Mmmmm ur right.

Sick My turn Now!!!..

Ummm..

What is the sheild Modulation for the Enterprise.. (enterprise D)

-Laur :)

:) well. i'm stumped :)

Ok i'll give u a hint for the Shield Modulation!! ITS ON THE MOVIE GENERATIONS!!! When Lursa and B'Tor wanna destory the EnterPrise!!

-Laur :)

Yes, they were able to get it through Geordi's (is that spelled right??) VISOR. I can't remember the # though... Guess I'll watch it tonight :)