Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What Merchandise Do You Collect, Star Trek

Me, I just get the movies, season sets, whatever soundtracks I can hunt down, and a few PC games. The Trek TV soundtracks are so hard to find! :clap:

Anywho, what forms of Trek merchandise do you collect? DVD's and CD's and a few PC games does it for me. :)

I used to just collect the Video's of all the series,which I am now selling so that I can replace them all on DVD.

I've been collecting the Hallmark ornaments since the beginning. I have all the ship ornaments. I also got the Nemesis movie poster, which I'm very proud of, and wouldn't mind getting more of the movie posters. Other than that, it's just books. I'm trying to get all the DS9 relaunch novels and I have a few TNG novels and all of the Shatner books (except the latest one).

Oh I forgot I did once buy a Star Trek Enterprise Alarm Clock, when the alarm went off it was the sound of the Transporter.

Oh I forgot I did once buy a Star Trek Enterprise Alarm Clock, when the alarm went off it was the sound of the Transporter.

We got that one for our son, it had a little Ent on a pedestal in front of a space background. I hated that it did not have the real Kirk as the voice but it looked cool. :bow:

I've got star trek action figures, but I always open the package and play with them (yes, I'm 23, not 10) so they're worth nothing (or next to it). I've also got the movies, and the TNG episodes on DVD, a Ferengi piggy bank :tear: and a TNG telephone that makes the red alert siren when it rings (very annoying, but cool). :huh:

Oh yeah, When I was younger I collected Star Trek cards, so i still have some of those. And I've got a couple TNG posters in my bedroom.

BTW: My nephew found my autographed picture of worf and put lipstick all over it . Grrr! :huh:

Edited by Essoq

Just before Micromachines stopped producing the little starships,I began to collect them.I found all of them within a month or so and was looking forward to buying new sets when all of a sudden Micromachines just stopped making them.Since then,I have either given them away to my neices and nephews,lost them,or displayed them on various shelves around my room.The only ones I still have are the Borg cube,the klingon K'vort class Bird of prey,the Romulan Warbird,and the Ferengi Marauder.

I have a few dozen books,including some of the reference and technical manuals.I have Star Trek:The Magazine (every issue in good condition),and a dozen or so issues of the Star Trek Communicator from the 90's.I have some action figures,that some of my neices and nephews gave to me as Christmas presents over the past few years (Spock,Scotty,Uhura,Cardassian,Gorn,and Borg).There are a few more little doodads,but I can't think of them all at the moment...Oh!And I have an Enterprise NX-01 coffee mug,and a poster of the Enterprise-D (a cutaway,detailing the ship's various decks).

i have action figs the startrek ken and barbie, i some of the 9inch figs, i have the first 9in kirk that came out from playmates, i have the origonal series bridge srew from playmates ( still in the box), i have the star trek turtles, microwmachines, pc games, trv guides calanders(unused) i canc iven name all the stuff i have

I have my own room in my house just for my star wars and star trek collections :tear:

Oh boy... Where to start? I've collected the movies and some episodes on video but will replace them with Dvds eventually. I've collected novels, action figures, Ships, Comics, Magazines and a few games. I don't collect half as much as I used too now though. I just buy a novel sometimes or a figure.

i have action figures, the dvds, a few pc games, a board game, and just the other day when i was gutting my room, I FOUND TNG TRADING CARDS! they are sooo cool.

i have just about all the Playmates ships, bridge, engineering and transporter, some props, a 1979 board game, some posters, TOS and TNG blueprints of the Enterprise, hamilton collection plates, star trek pop shots birthday cards, collector sets 1 & 2 micro machines, uniforms, lots of collector cards, and numerous other stuff.

Bumping this up and adding my rather large constantly growing Trek Collection..

DVDs.- Movies 1-6, TNG seasons 1-4, DS9 seasons 1-7, Voyager Season 1

8 Tribbles - 2 talking

Starship Model/replicas - 1701, 1701A, 1701D, NX-01

Many many books

Many insignia and other Trek pins

TOS Phaser and Communicator

NX-01 Phase Pistol and Communicator

Flags, - Starfleet Command, and 2 UFP Flags

Huge litho of the NX-01 which hangs in my living room

2 voice activated light dimmers - they have the voice of the Enterprise computer

Starfleet Academy Diploma

Several shirts and sweatshirts

Many, Many pics

Mini Busts-Kirk, Spock, Scotty, McCoy, Picard, Data, Koloth, Worf, Gorn, Andorian

Watch, Pens, Coffee Cups, return Address Labels, Checks

What do the rest of you Trek fans collect ??

I have

lots of books (TOS, DS9, ENT)

my fav movies on tapes and DVDs

DS9 season boxes (unfortunately not all yet, but hopefully soon)

Bajoran earring

T-Shirts with my fav ENT pics on them

VOY communictor pin

ENT pin + magnetic plate (thanks to a very special friend)

Archer action figure (thanks for that fantastic Christmas gift)

pics pics pics pics pics...........

I collect the movies and books. I try to collect books that are in omnibus forms. I collect the movies first on tape but I hope to get them all on DVD. I already have Star Trek Nemesis on DVD. I also have a few Original series episodes on my wish list. <_<

I collect comics, novels, action figures and DVDs. I have slowed down on my novel collecting mainly because of the mounting cost and the fact that PB is making the stories into trilogies which jacks the prices up even more. Besides I've been collecting the books since 1987 so it may be time to move on.

Hi everybody :frusty: First I want to say , this is a very cool site. I really like it!!! Any way I was just wondering who all collects Star Trek ? whether it be action figures , ships , movies , etc... I have a third of my garage devoted to it . My wife thinks I'm nuts , but everybody has a hobby.

I have a collection of most of the Art Asylum Trek figures. I have all of the Broken Bow and Away Team lines including Trip in Starfleet Uniform and EV Suit Phlox. I also have the entire Nemesis line and all of the original crew members except Uhura. I'm not interesting in getting Khan or the mirror Spock and Kirk. It's about 24 action figures total.

I also have the Nemesis and TNG card sets. I have all the movies (1-9 on VHS and 10 on DVD). I have some of the computer games: Armada, Armada 2, Bridge Commander, and Elite Force. I also have some reference books: Encyclopedia, Starship Spotter, Star Charts and Crosswords 1.

Man, I didn't realize how much Star Trek stuff I have.

I have a lithograph poster of the original crew and ship. I have all of the original movies on DVD. I'm also starting to collect TOS on DVD. I collect Star Trek trading cards. I have a TOS board game and models of the Enterprise. I also have Star Trek micro machines, books, a very small laser sculpture of Mr. Spock and a Mr. Spock bookmark, lol.

I know this one guy who has first editions of all the Star Trek books and several other memorabilia.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I collect all the ships I can, have a few figures and a couple of phasers. Even though I already have most everything on VHS, I'll probably start buying/collecting the DVD's soon.

I'd really like to collect scale models of the ships from the all of the series and movies but I've never been able to find any. I've started to consider scratch building some. :blink:

I have these these figures of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. Their clothes feel real!

I collect anything that has to do with TNG. :blink:

The things I am most proud of are my model ship of the Enterprise E and my Picard life size cut out. B)

DVD's of the original show and all of the movies, posters, starship models, micro machines, trading cards, and I have an original series board game, lapel pins, key chains, postcards, books, space pens with the Enterprise on them, and I have the watch the Enterprise flying around the inside of it.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC