Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Blast from the Past

In the top pic I am the second from the right. In the bottom pic I'm on the far left.

There was 4 people in the Sr. class the year before mine (1986) and the year before that (1985) there was no Sr. class.

Wow you graduated a few months before I was born <_< whats a beta tape?

Beta was a similar format to VHS but the tape cartridge is smaller and the recording language is different. Beta was actually thought to be the superior machine but it didn't gain the larger support and died after about 5 or 6 years in favor of VHS.

Wow you graduated a few months before I was born <_< whats a beta tape?

Beta was a similar format to VHS but the tape cartridge is smaller and the recording language is different. Beta was actually thought to be the superior machine but it didn't gain the larger support and died after about 5 or 6 years in favor of VHS.

Oh I know what your talking about, that big thing thats collecting dust in the garage played those I think.

i'm that that old Fenriz

::looks at VBG explanation with pictures::

OHHHHHHH

Wow, Interesting....I have often wondered to myself where the VHS and cassette tape ideas originated from...well I guess I now know!....Got to love VHS! :)

cool VBG....im doing our Snr. year video...but this year its DVD style - great fun for me :!