Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mister Spock

Hello, all.

Hello, people. Just signed up to see what this is all about. I'm a Star Trek fan, but very old fashioned: my affinity is for the original series & movies involving the original cast. I've tried watching episodes of the newer series, but to me, it's just not the same. Guess that might make me somewhat limited, but hopefully I may have something to offer from time to time. :laugh:

Hello Mister Spock...And 358.gif Aboard..!!! :P I too am a big fan of TOS and the original movies..Of course I also like the other series and movies as well. There is something here for all of us Trek fans..I hope you enjoy yourself here.. :laugh:

Very creative, Odie. I can see you put some time into assembling your greeting. :)  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I am glad that you like it! :)

Hello, people. Just signed up to see what this is all about. I'm a Star Trek fan, but very old fashioned: my affinity is for the original series & movies involving the original cast. I've tried watching episodes of the newer series, but to me, it's just not the same. Guess that might make me somewhat limited, but hopefully I may have something to offer from time to time. :roflmao:

"Is it possible that we to, you and I have grown so old and so inflexible that we have outlived our usefulness?" a quote from Spock in the movie The undiscovered Country. I used the quote because I too felt that way when TNG. first aired, I was only 13 when I stongly bonded to TOS. two months later I was hooked on TNG. so I understand how you might feel :) . Welcome aboard Mister Spock! :) WELCOME ABOARD MISTER SPOCK

Welcome Aboard, Mister Spock. My name is Jim, I'm the resident Warmonger. if you need anything blown up...I mean if you have any problems, I'll be glad to help.

WELCOME ABOARD..MISTER SPOCK :) !!!!!!!! B)

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS ;)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :) :P :roflmao:

:)

:roflmao:

YELLOW GLOWI AM NEW AT THIS BUT IT IS INTERESTING JUST THE SAME THANKS MR.SPOCK FOR THE HELLO MESSAGE..I AM A FAN OF THE ENTERPRISE SHOWS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEDNESDAY SHOW SHOULD BE GREAT..I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE STAR TREK SHOWS ALSO AND LIKED THEM AS WELL...LAKEGENIE FROM WEBSTER

I must say that I am overwhelmed at the hospitality shown to me here by everyone. I just finished watching "The Practice"; I'm glad that Captain Kirk has found a friendly planet upon which to retire his command.wink.gif Gotta admit, to me, that scene in which he asked to go off the record ("You're an a**, you're an a**,you're an a**." - it's a classic! :thumbs: ) :bow: