Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

OH NO!

OH NO :( Well after the final scene, that would have to have been a given.

That sounds very sad. Of course, ask anyone and they could tell that I am alway wandering around talking about death and being depressed so I should like this episode. :) But seriously, I hope no one I like dies! :(

Sounds like the begninning of the nameless red shirt tradition to me.

:( Remember them Redshirts, and their sacrifices for the greater good of the crew, and such other miscellaneous things......lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

So I guess this means we'll be seeing the funerals of ensign thatguyoverthere and crewman thirdcrewmanfromtheleft. Very sad now. :(

Information given suggests that one-fifth of the crew (approximately 16) died in the Azati Prime attack. Based on cast information for upcoming episodes, no primary characters died. A

s has been said, looks like a series of previously unknown crewman (or possibly previously mentioned) will die. Either way, I'll be watching like a hawk for I am "The Manifest Man".

So I guess this means we'll be seeing the funerals of ensign thatguyoverthere and crewman thirdcrewmanfromtheleft. Very sad now. :(

Don't worry, they all come back as Romulan/Klingon/etc. cannon fodder as extras in later episodes. Red shirts never die, but they get killed again.

Maybe this will be an episode where Dr. Phlox and some others deal with losing thier good friend Crewman Cutler. I can see Dr. Phlox saying a tearful goodbye next to Cutlers coffin. I hope they do some kind of tribute to Kellie Weymere

Oh wow, should be an interesting episode to say the least. I'll have to check the TV guide to see what time it comes on because last week I started recording what I though was Enterprise only to discover later on that they had changed the air time. :roflmao:

Edited by Vulcan IDIC