Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Wierdest Place You Ever Woke Up?

In a Silo in Conneticut. Three days had passed. Had No idea how I got there either. Was found by a gardener as I was trying to find a way out and was screaming. Not fun either.

I've never woke up any place that I would call wierd, but I have woke up in places with no idea how I got there. Just remember the checklist, wallet, pants, keys. Got those you're ok. :flex:

in detroit... (i live in ontario) i remembered about 2hrs after i woke up i was visiting and on my friends couch... but man was i freaked i turned on the TV and it was us stuff (it was like 4am to boot)

Stardate:214284.3

A few blocks down the road in someones yard.(back when I had really bad sleepwalking fits)

I woke up in this strange bed one morning and found someone yelling me. It was boot camp!

I am an extremely deep sleeper, and in college, my roommates moved my bed down the hall and into the elevator. I slept through the whole thing and woke up on the wrong floor of course.

I am a light sleeper and not prone to pranks :theforce: My freinds are wise to remember that

I have never woken up in a weird place...But i had a wierd and surreal morning once..the date was 9/11/2001

I am an extremely deep sleeper, and in college, my roommates moved my bed down the hall and into the elevator.  I slept through the whole thing and woke up on the wrong floor of course.

UH, excuse me nik, but shouldn't this go in the 'EVER GET STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR? THREAD????? :unsure: :( :theforce:

something to add to my comment about waking up next to a torpedo, I did that every day for three months, and it still surprised the hell out of me on the last day as it did on the first.

I am an extremely deep sleeper, and in college, my roommates moved my bed down the hall and into the elevator.  I slept through the whole thing and woke up on the wrong floor of course.

UH, excuse me nik, but shouldn't this go in the 'EVER GET STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR? THREAD????? :( :unsure: :theforce:

Yeah, now that you mention it. I would have loved to see the looks on peoples' faces when they attempted to use the elevator, and someone was sleeping in there. Of course, I didn't. I was asleep.

I sleepwalked when I was younger and I ended up doing a lot of embarassing things, so I've heard.

Once I apparently got up in the middle of the night, went into the room we used for storing extra furniture, and somehow wriggled between who know how much stuff. I woke up on a couch, under a table, wedged in behind some chairs and a desk. That was weird! :theforce:

jim that sounds kinda weird, may i ask how you like came to wake up beside a torpedo?

I used to be a Fire Control Technician on an Ohio class Ballistic Missile Sub when I was enlisted. the racks in the berthing section were too constricting for me, so I chose one of the racks set up in the Torpedo room.

I just remembered one! Well, it really isn't a weird place, more of a weird experience. The medication I take reacts badly with most decogestants, so the only kind I can take is Tanic 12, which makes me go into a deathlike sleep, thanks to the medication I take. So, right after I got the persrciption filled I took the medicine becuase I was REALLY sick, and on the way home I fell asleep in the car. I'm normaly a pretty light sleeper, and for a few minutes I forgot how I got in the car. I also fell asleep in a taxi cab in London, fortunately, I wasn't alone at the time.

ah so it wasnt like by accident but by choice?

More like by luck. of course, nothing is quite as exciting as sleeping with a 21 foot long peice of high explosive hardware.

Well I was at a ferinds house and we were in this one room and there was loud music so I must have moved out in my dazed phase and I fell asleep and when I woke up I was on a couch with a little kid on me watching blues clues. Scary *shivers*

My most disconcerting experience happened as a freshman in college. I woke up in a complete strangers apartment- I had no idea where I was or how I got there. As soon as I woke up the owner of the apartment made me scrub his bathroom floor (which I had defiled the night before).

"Drugs are bad Um-kay"

More like by luck. of course, nothing is quite as exciting as sleeping with a 21 foot long peice of high explosive hardware.

Where you above or below the waterline? :theforce:

You name it, buses, trains, plains, boats, roads, motorways, ski slopes, on a mat floating on a pool, in my wardrobe etc etc

All with no memory, i used to have some problems.... :flex:

The Puddle incident? :roflmao: I think I was about two, it was MY choice :)

OK, here are the two most unusual places I woke up at.

1) My own bed in my dorm room in college. OK, this is not so unusual except that I had been at a party the night before and had no memory of leaving it. The last thing I remember was asking someone "What are you drinking?" and... well, you can guess the rest.

2) Suspended in the air between the 1st and 2nd floor at a beach house the night after another party. Actually "suspended" isn't the right word, more like hanging upside down because my ankle was caught in the railing on the 2nd floor and everyone else had passed out trying to free me. Come to think of it, it was a long way down and I would have landed head first so it's kinda good they didn't.

Edited by lt_van_roy