Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Anyone else got a song stuck in your head?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Becasue of Mandy's "Family on the board" poll I have this song stuck in my head lol

:P

"Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be, but my life, my love and my lady, is the sea . . .

Wow, it's really not nice putting those songs up to get stuck in other people's heads!! ;)

I've been having various songs from the movie Enchanted go through my head. :blush2:

The Doctor's Theme, the Series 4 version. It's much more haunting than the previous versions, they added a bunch of echoes. It's been screaming in my head since I saw the season finale last week, now I know how Donna felt in it... :blush2:

omg someone put me out of my misery. it just had to be an eighties song from madonna, of all the things stuck in my head. that had to happen.