Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Anyone else got a song stuck in your head?

Louie Louie, started playing it on my guitar and now can't get rid of it (the song not the guitar) :goof:

It's been "It's a small World after all" Scary!

*cocks rifle and talks in a english accent*

where would you like it sir, in the head or in the chest?

anyways, i currently have pump it by the black eyed peas stuck in my head.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

for some odd reason i got the song "mandy' by barry manilow stuck in my head....and for some odd reason RC and several of my other friends are popping through my head

for some odd reason i got the song "mandy' by barry manilow stuck in my head....and for some odd reason RC and several of my other friends are popping through my head

How many other Mandy's do you know? :laugh: I haven't met many other people with my name.

I've had this going through my head since I was blowing soap bubbles with the kids last night.

How many other Mandy's do you know? :laugh: I haven't met many other people with my name.

i know at least 6 including you...i know. it's that bad...

Wow, I can only think of two other Mandy's I've ever known and they were both short for other names (Amanda and Mandaline)

Wow, I can only think of two other Mandy's I've ever known and they were both short for other names (Amanda and Mandaline)

Actually, now that I think about it i have a cousin named Mandy. They call her Annie though (I have no idea why).

I heard this on TV a few days ago and it's been stuck ever since.

Haven't heard that song I years. I probably saw that show when it was first broadcast thouge lol It was probably sometime between 1977 and 1980.

It was playing in the salon yesterday while I was getting my hair done, now it's stuck. Always liked this song so I don't mind.

"I'm Gonna Make Him Mine" by The Donnas has been going through my head all day.

I have two that alternate between them

This one

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

And

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

i've had stuck in my head for some reason hangin tough by the new kids on the block....

I would go see a Dr about that if i where you :innocent:

I cant seem to get Linkin Parks..."in the end" outta my head the last few days :P

hangon, it's because of tom brady and 4 other members of the new england patriots were in a bar singing the wrong song i was thinking of. it's actually the right stuff..

src="
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by tj_hawk

hangon, it's because of tom brady and 4 other members of the new england patriots were in a bar singing the wrong song i was thinking of. it's actually the right stuff..

src="
src="

Ahaa i see..(nods head like he knows what the hell your talking about) :P ...na Joke i was messing about with you dude.