Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Who's the most attractive DS9 character?

QUOTE (Ensign Jim Phaserman @ Apr 7 2004, 07:16 PM)

I was watching Emmisary, Pt. II, when they introduced Garak, I got the impression he was a homosexual cardassian. Maybe I'm the only one who got that impression, though. 

I just thought he was a metrosexual

Ok Garack was just a metrosexual in the end of season 3 i think he falls in love with Dukot's daughter Ziyal(sp). Garack was one of the best characters in the whole show just because of all the mystery that surrounds him, and how his story unfolds through out the show.

Anyway Jadzia was a hotty and Ezri was equally as hot. So those 2 are tied for the DS9 hotty award.

QUOTE (Ensign Jim Phaserman @ Apr 7 2004, 07:16 PM)

I was watching Emmisary, Pt. II, when they introduced Garak, I got the impression he was a homosexual cardassian. Maybe I'm the only one who got that impression, though. 

I just thought he was a metrosexual

Ok Garack was just a metrosexual in the end of season 3 i think he falls in love with Dukot's daughter Ziyal(sp). Garack was one of the best characters in the whole show just because of all the mystery that surrounds him, and how his story unfolds through out the show.

Anyway Jadzia was a hotty and Ezri was equally as hot. So those 2 are tied for the DS9 hotty award.

No WAY was Garak homosexual. He was in love with Zyal, then he was crushed when she was killed. Plus, if you read the book A Stitch In Time, about when he goes back to Cardassia after the war, you'd know he wasn't into guys, cuz he was in love with this chick when he was in school. He's not gay.

Aight then. Who's hottest? Take it from a long time fan of DS9, its a tossup for first place between Worf and Julian, then Garak takes second. Worf had this missunderstood warrior thing going that is totally hot...but Julian had this lost little boy that needed protected thing going for a while. Horny little boy, but still. Then Garak is only in second because green skin is just a little too odd for me.

Edited by trekkieat9

Oh geez, my list is quite long...Let's see, it's sort of in order...

Weyoun

Damar

Keevan

Odo

Kira

Kilana

Eris

Ziyal

Garak

(I know there's more, I just can't think of them now...)

Well now jold on there Hangon, it's not that easy. I find it very difficult to decide between Jadzia and Ezri. If I'm absolutely forced then I think maybe Ezri. They both have very different looks though so it's even harder to decide.

Oh like no one here already knows who I think the most attactive character is :clap:

Kira  :laugh:

274317[/snapback]

That chick do get around :laugh:

I can't believe only one dude said anything about Leta ... good Lord, just look at her! In my next life, I'm going to look just like that and go spin a DABO wheel for Quark. I'll probably hook up with someone just a little better looking than Rom, though. Leta should have hung on to Julian.

That chick do get around

Nah, just with Bareil and Odo.

Besides, Odo doesn't really count since he's not an......erm......."solid".

:laugh::look:

Edited by The King

Besides, Odo doesn't really count since he's not an......erm......."solid". 

:naughty:  :D [/b]

275618[/snapback]

I could say something dirty now, but I think I'll refrain. :wow:

For females: Jadzia, Kira, and Leeta...in that order, but Jadzia and Kira run almost neck and neck.

Males: Hm...in no particular order: Bashir, Sisko, Dukat, sometimes Garak.

I find powerful personalities very attractive, THEN good looks...and when they're combined in the same person -- wow...........

My vote goes to Julian Bashir :( Not only is he gorgeous at the beginning of the series, but he's even more gorgeous at the end of the series, and that sexy British accent! (Same reason I always loved Simon MacCorkindale--am I the only person in the U.S. who watched Simon and Christopher Plummer in the series Counterstrike?) Anyway, Siddig just turned 40 and he's even (deep sigh) more gorgeous, if such a thing is humanly possible, (see him at work in Kingdom of Heaven and Syriana). (Yes, I'll admit it now, I'm obsessed---you couldn't tell? :blush 2: ) As I run my little cash register at work, it's nice to know I can live my life vicariously through the wonders of the entertainment industry ^_^ Dreaming my life away and pretending I am being given a tour of DS9 by Dr. Bashir helps to drive away the 'grinchy Christmas customer ' blues (As long as I don't get too distracted to make change! ) Love to all, Siddigfan (the name says it all, doesn't it?)

I really find it a toss between Jadzia and Nerys (I forgot how to spell it)

But if it came down to one person to repopulate the planet, I'd go with Jadzia

Leeta

Jadzia

Ezri (* on any given day, Jadzi and Ezri change places in this top-5)

Kira

Ziyal (Dukat's daughter)

1.Dr.Julian Bashir

2.Vedek Bareil Antos

3.Miles O'Brien

4.Benjamin Sisko

5.Gul Dukat

6.Elim Garak

7.Weyoun

8.Jake

9.Nog

10.Odo

11.Arjin

12.Rom

13.Worf

14. Damar

^_^ :( :( :)

14. Damar

:blink: :) :) B)

I can't believe I forgot about him when discussing attractive characters on DS9. Yes, I agree ... Damar really melts my butter during the entirety of Season 7. Isn't it funny how Klingons and Cardassians look sexy to us in spite of that make-up? I guess we all just got used to seeing it and it just looked normal to us.