Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

FULL MOON WARNING!

As I watch the full moon come up over Lake Michigan tonight. I'm thinking about the bizarre behaviors recently exibited in the chatrooms. Especially last night ^_^ It sure was fun :drool::clap: ^_^

As I watch the full moon come up over Lake Michigan tonight. I'm thinking about the bizarre behaviors recently exibited in the chatrooms. Especially last night :P  It sure was fun :drool:  :clap:  ^_^

well I wasn't there so I know it wasn't my fault for once. ^_^

What??? I am very confused, maybe it's because of the moon. LOL. The gravity of your computer affects you more than the gravity of the moon. But who knows about a full moon??? LOL.

As I watch the full moon come up over Lake Michigan tonight. I'm thinking about the bizarre behaviors recently exibited in the chatrooms. Especially last night :drool:  It sure was fun :clap:  ^_^  ^_^

well I wasn't there so I know it wasn't my fault for once. :P

UH OH :( I'm in trouble deep :(

Well I'm pretty bizarre anyway, so the moon has no effect on me :drool: **starts to turn into a werewolf**Ooops! I spoke too soon! **howls**

AW Geeze! Lost a couple hours last night, don't know WHAT happened. But have vague memory of running the beach with Gem an all fours and howling alot. We were chasing the reflection of the full moon on the water. Sure was fun :P

Edited by Jeanway

Darn when the full moon is out I might not be able to see the evenstar. But anyways look at all the werewolves If I had a quiver of silver arrows or a silver machine gun I could make lots of money of werewolf pelts. *looks at back to find a bow and a quiver of arrows* MW HA HA HA HA

Ooh, what kind of werewolf?  Homid, Lupus, or Crinos?

A rare QSMB werewolf with bright pink fur. I'm to only one :laugh:

Thank you for answering my question. Crinos, definately Crinos. :wacko:

It's still out there , just looking at me B) :naughty: but I think things are starting to calm down. Man, this was a Bad one. Thanks Doc :P