Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark_moon_drago

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

the good

JEANWAY FINALLY SHUT UP (LOL sorry,..Just kidding amiga)

^

^

^

^

The Bad: Doesn't understand, I'm just in my resting phase, will deal with her later :force:

The Good: That I am looking forward to it :force: Bring it on in that Tub o' Lard you call a ship :hug:

The bad: What i am baby YAH

The ugly : My engeneer Mr Scott has to say about your Garbage scouw you call a ship

The Bad: Not so fast Tina, ::grabs her by the ankle and pulls her down on the floor:: Another fight ensues, only this time Tina is caught off guard :force:

the ugly ::what happens when tina's foot gets launches at the side of Jeaways head::

You forgot i know karate

The Good: The 'Grammar Police' show up and break up the fight and drag Tina off to jail for assaulting the Head Officer :hug::force: Na na na na na na!

The Ugly: She forgot, I'm her Boss :force: B) :hug: Rips Tinas badges off her shirt and demotes her. B)

THE GOOD:

ILIKESEVEN watches the two woman fight like cats and enjoy,s the sight and is get a little h.rny and shouts "HEY FOLKS TWO CHICKS FIGHTING BRING IN THE MUD TUBB AND THE BIKINI,S AND A LOT,S OF BEER!!!!!"

The Bad: Waking up on some deserted island, covered with Dragon Vomit and not knowing how you got there :hug: A little too much BEER last night, ILS??? :force: Best for you to keep your wits about you, things may get treacherous. B)

{ ANOTHER CLEAR EXAMPLE OF MULTI-THREAD BANDWAGGONING B) }

The Ugly: It's already here, I'm stuck to my chair right now. :thumbs: 100% humidity!

the bad:

i have to work late this day