Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Have You Ever Been Trapped in an Elevator?

Tell me what happened. This Almost happened to me and Gem yesterday. Right at closing time. We couldn't get out, all the doors were locked and the elevator was also locked open. Of course I started screaming, Gem tried to tell me to calm down, that there was still a Security Guard there and we did manage to get out, but not without a few moments of terror. We would have been locked in until this afternoon.

Scary, I'm glad you're alright, but I tend to avoid elevators... guess I have a fear of that happening to me, but I always tell others that I just like the stairs for the exercise. :drool:

I got trapped in an elevator once....

In a military base's hospital...

I always use the stairs...lastresort.jpg42.gif

I was stuck in an elevator for over an hour when I was five, I only recently got past my fear of elevators.

Elevator: I wouldn't call it trapped- I stopped it between floors so we could ....well...enjoy each other. The locked in a building thing...the girls of my senior class in high school got their way..the whole senior class was locked in on Graduation Nite at the Sam Walton Health & Fitness Center.....it just post-poned our real Graduation party one nite.

Nope, this has not happened to me (yet). I don't like elevators, I try to avoid them. ^_^

(But I wouldn't mind being trapped in an elevator/turbolift with Jean-Luc.... :drool: ^_^ :clap: )

yes, but only for a few minutes. someone thought they would be funny and hit the emergency stop. and no it wasn't me, being a little claustrophobic I didn't think it was funny. :drool: I've been locked out of buildings many times, but never in.

When I was in college I was trapped in an elevator with the entire cheerleader squad.

::P:  Who am I kidding?  Nothing like that ever happened to me. :(

^

^ Yea, I was going to say :( Poor Guy, never catches a break :(

I've never been stuck in an elevator or locked in a building.

The strangest thing that ever happened to me regarding an elevator was a time I could hear a phone ringing and when the elevator stopped on my floor I discovered it was the emergency phone in the elevator that was ringing. I answered it and it turned out to be a wrong number from a guy wanting to order Chinese food. LOL

The strangest thing that ever happened to me regarding an elevator was a time I could hear a phone ringing and when the elevator stopped on my floor I discovered it was the emergency phone in the elevator that was ringing. I answered it and it turned out to be a wrong number from a guy wanting to order Chinese food. LOL

I would have taken his order just for fun :P

No, I can't say it has happen to me. I do feel sorry for you.

I would have taken his order just for fun :P

LOL - True story, some restaurant misprinted their number in the yellow pages and listed my dad's number instead. He started taking reservations!

When I was in college I was trapped in an elevator with the entire cheerleader squad.

::(:  Who am I kidding?  Nothing like that ever happened to me. :P

i would have to say that must have been a very large service elevator

::(:  Who am I kidding?  Nothing like that ever happened to me. :(

^

^ Yea, I was going to say :( Poor Guy, never catches a break :P

Yeah - and half my troubles come from YOU!! :clap:

No but my friend did because of the thing that I "accidently" dropped down the elevator shaft :P . I drove a little toy racer car thinggy down the elevator shaft at my school and it got stuck during 3rd period. I found out who got stuck after 3rd, turns out it was my friend :( she was NOT in a good mood *hides from memory* some girls hit HARD!

No, never, and it wouldn't bother me, i like enclosed area's, i'd get irritated if the lift was packed though...

No, never, and it wouldn't bother me, i like enclosed area's, i'd get irritated if the lift was packed though...

same here