Sign in to follow this  
Overload

Stuff!:)

Okay, you all have favourite characters who/whatever they may be, right? Well, do any of you collect stuff centered around them? For instance, even though there's only one of Data, he seems to have infested my house. There are action figures of him everywhere (even on the walls and a couple on the ceiling just to be weird), a film cell or two on the wall, pictures and a couple more action figures on

my cubicle at work, and...you get the idea.

I even have a 12" tall figure of Data that I kinda sorta sometimes *blush* sleep with at night.

Okay so anyway, anyone else just as infested with their faves?:wow:

Even though Data is my favorite character (other than Garfield :wow: ) I really don't have a lot of Data stuff. What I really have is a lot books on TNG.

I adore Riker but all I have in my house is an autographed picture and a few other small pics of him. He's just a fantasy. Once I'm off my computer it's back to real life and my own wonderful man.

I adore Riker but all I have in my house is an autographed picture and a few other small pics of him. He's just a fantasy. Once I'm off my computer it's back to real life and my own wonderful man.

Makes sense..:wow: I have all my stuff because it's fun..:wow:

Ooooooookay.... :huh:

First of all: My fave char is Jean-Luc Picard. (I guess I have not mentioned that yet :wow: )

I have:

- two walls decorated with pictures of Jean-Luc (and other pics of roles Pat played)

- two action figures (Nemesis and First Contact)

- a life size cut out (from "Generations")

- the Picard mini bust

- over 200 sound files (Jean-Luc talking)

- 16 posters of Jean-Luc

- 2 autographs

- over 7500 pictures of Patrick Stewart (over 900 from Jean-Luc only, without any other people on them, so I guess only those count)

I bet I have forgotten some things :wow:

Oh I didn't think to include pictures saved om the computer. I have a few hundred of those. And sound files. :wow::wow:

computer time = fantasy time

Oddly enough I don't have much Data stuff on my computer except for a few fan art pieces, sound files, and my desktop theme I made myself.

Outside of that, the action figure foster is in the 30s, I have the busts, I have shirts, a few posters, comics, mugs, video collections, figurines, ornaments...stuff like that..:wow:

Oh I didn't think to include pictures saved om the computer. I have a few hundred of those. And sound files.  :wow:  :wow:

I don't think I can count how many pictures and sound files I have, although it's not as big as RC's collection.

I've got a collection of a lot of different TNG crew members in case I need a quick pic for a doctored picture request. I do have some of my photos sorted. I have a Data folder, Lore folder, Dr. Soong folder, Brent Spiner folder, STF folder, etc.

Other than many books (like the encyclopedia) and my life size cut out of Data I don't have a lot of collectibles. Of course there is Lessa and I's (shameless plug warning) DataLoreFiction website too.

My reading life is dedicated to Malcolm/Hoshi fanfic, though my fave also involves trip. I tend to print (YES I know it's a waste of paper) out all the stories as I can never guarentee being able to find them again.

Other than that CHAKOTAY!!! Good grief is that man good looking!! J/C fanfic was my life at 18. Yes it is sad, but hey, no boyfriends means I have time to spend somehow!!!

I have a large collection of star trek books. And about a dozen action figures.And the 25th ann. plate Which hangs over my entertainment center.

Oh I didn't think to include pictures saved om the computer. I have a few hundred of those. And sound files.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I don't think I can count how many pictures and sound files I have, although it's not as big as RC's collection.

I've got a collection of a lot of different TNG crew members in case I need a quick pic for a doctored picture request. I do have some of my photos sorted. I have a Data folder, Lore folder, Dr. Soong folder, Brent Spiner folder, STF folder, etc.

Other than many books (like the encyclopedia) and my life size cut out of Data I don't have a lot of collectibles. Of course there is Lessa and I's (shameless plug warning) DataLoreFiction website too.

My friends have been trying to convince me to get a large cutout thingie of Data for the longest time. But I haven't so far because I don't have the room. In regards to the rest of the Data stuff, the way I have it set up is for shock value. See, you don't notice the figures right away until you see one on the kitchen counter or somehwere..and then you take a closer look around and find that there's a few on the bookshelves...one peering at you from on the TV in the living room...one near the microwave...a couple in the bathroom.

*giggles* I've put them everywhere, and it's a slightly unnerving feeling as one realizes that. Thus I work is done..:thumbs:

I have a countless number of Spock pics saved on my computer, seriously like half of my hard drive. Apart from that I am quite stuff-less. I really should invest in a few hundred action figures to decorate my room with.

I have a countless number of Spock pics saved on my computer, seriously like half of my hard drive.  Apart from that I am quite stuff-less.  I really should invest in a few hundred action figures to decorate my room with.

Hee..:thumbs: Worked for me!:thumbs:

I had to burn some of my trek pics to cd to free up space. (trek pics, yeah right, :thumbs: )

Edited by fenriz275

I do not have a lot of stuff yet, but I keep going on any and every search search and looking up any and everything to do with :thumbs: Spock. I have so many picture of him and when my finally decides where she is going to move to for more than a few months, my walls begin to emulate Mrs. Picard's, only with Spock. And I will buy more stuff too. :thumbs:

Oh I didn't think to include pictures saved om the computer. I have a few hundred of those. And sound files.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

My friends have been trying to convince me to get a large cutout thingie of Data for the longest time. But I haven't so far because I don't have the room. In regards to the rest of the Data stuff, the way I have it set up is for shock value. See, you don't notice the figures right away until you see one on the kitchen counter or somehwere..and then you take a closer look around and find that there's a few on the bookshelves...one peering at you from on the TV in the living room...one near the microwave...a couple in the bathroom.

*giggles* I've put them everywhere, and it's a slightly unnerving feeling as one realizes that. Thus I work is done..:thumbs:

The Data ones have been discontinued so if you can find one, grab it!! Here's a link to the place I got mine from. It's located in BC.

Carboard Cutouts

I was very pleased with the service I got. I received my order quickly.

Spiffy!:thumbs: Thanks! I've also found them on ebay!:thumbs: There's also a Star Trek store a few blocks from where I live and they sell them too, only they don't have Data. Just a couple of the girls from TNG.

(BTW, I'm on AIM right now, if ya wanna chat or something..:thumbs:)

Guest Guest

I'm lacking in Data collectables <_<

Oh I didn't think to include pictures saved om the computer. I have a few hundred of those. And sound files.  <_<  :huh:

*giggles* I've put them everywhere, and it's a slightly unnerving feeling as one realizes that. Thus I work is done..:look:

The Data ones have been discontinued so if you can find one, grab it!! Here's a link to the place I got mine from. It's located in BC.

Carboard Cutouts

I was very pleased with the service I got. I received my order quickly.

Thanks, I have to check this site out! :frusty:

I'm lacking in Data collectables  <_<

We need to fix that!:frusty:

Anyway, I think one of the cutest things to ever be relased as far as Data goes is that 12" tall figure based on the Insurrection movie that I mentioned earlier. Playmates got the character down pat on this one, and his expression has a shy smile to him. Awwwww..

Actually I only buy the DVD's and some of the books, I don't feel I need any of the other Star Trek stuff (like action figures and posters)..