Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?

Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we will see an 11th movie?

• Yes
    • Yes, but not a 5th TNG movie.
    • No

This finger puppet idea is really interesting, why can't Paramount come up with good ideas like that? :thumbs:

Edited by fenriz275

Because for the most part they belong in remedial writing classes???

This finger puppet idea is really interesting, why can't Paramount come up with good ideas like that? :thumbs:

So...you don't think me being the star is an interesting idea? I could be the villian.

I thought you were going to be one of the finger puppets? Maybe you should audition your fingers? :thumbs:

Well, my fingers would do quite well.

Ooooooo! IDEA! :thumbs: There should be a USS Dysfunct movie!

Yes, I believe that there will be an 11th Star Trek movie but I don't think it will have the full cast of TNG. They may do a DS9 movie or a Star Trek Voyager movie. :thumbs:

I voted yes, but not a TNG movie. As to me their time is over. I liked the TNG movies (especially First Contact) but after Nemesis and the death of Data I think it's over.

As to me a new movie would be a good opportunity to introduce something completely new - possibilities for a new show if the people like it (of course after 7 seasons ENT). If it were a success they could develop the next show in 2 or 3 movies and than go on with TV eps of it.

One comment about quality and quantity. There had been lot's of time to develop a good movie but for me ST The motion picture isn't really the best of all ST movies. So plenty of time doesn't guarantee a good movie.

I really hope we'll get an new Trek movie but please not an TNG. I've seen enough about picard and Riker. Maybe an VOY <_< movie or an DS9 :frusty: movie. But an VOy movie has to be with Kes on board. She's so hot. (Kes and me :huh: ) Seven of nine comes Second place. :frusty: :huh: :look:

I voted just Yes, because Altough I would like to see a movie with another crew I also would like to see what happens with the TNG crew.

Mirax Terrik

TNG has run its course.

We need an ENt movie.

But they should just call it Enterprise as more non trekkies will watch i unsuspecting then suddenlu they are hooked and the ratings will go up!

I believe they will have another movie, but not another tng movie. They need to have another movie that will introduce the new series or complete this series.

Would love to see ENT on the big screen :laugh:

I voted yes, but I hope they will come up with somethinng good, it they don't it could be the end of Trek movies as we know them. Maybe a mixture of DS9 and Voyager with a little time travel thrown in?!?

I have given it a lot of thought - I just dont think there is the possiblity of another TNG film after 7 seasons and 4 films - there are just no plot ideas left.

As regards one of the other series - I would favour DS9 or VOY as both have potential film-wise.

Unfortunately the TNG has had its day - pity it had to end on the worst film of the lot - Nemesis.

Maybe they'll get it right next time :laugh::laugh:

I feel that another trek movie is required, however, not at this time. I also believe TNG has run It's course and it's getting a little winded. I do see where TNG could have it's selling points. I have a friend who hates all trek except TNG. And some people I have heard talking, really liked NEM.

i believe that we will see another movie.. so what the last movie didnt do well? and ent ratings are fairly decent.. the problem is that paramount is getting tired of the star trek franchise how many movies lose money after all the additional costs and that... but i went to see nemesis 3 times in the theatre and DIDNT read the script that leaked out.... can you say youve done more?

I think there will be anouther movie but not for some time and I don't know for how long. I do like the idea of doing a movie to start a show. I would love to see new frontier on the screen in any fashion.

I just voted yes, simply because it's possible that, after being away from doing star trek stuff for a while the "crew" will get restless and might want to return, but then they may end up just doing a DS9/VOY movie. But as we are getting "over-treked" so have some of the actors. I guess i'm just willing to be an optimist and hope that the actors can't take it anymore.

I voted Yes and I hope it is a TNG movie, but it probably wont be. It would be cool to see an ENT movie.

Edited by DixonHill1989

i certainly hope so!!! i dont really care if its TNG or not i have always loved that crew i will never change my mind. Other people would disagree but it just has to be another borg movie....they are always the most suspensful and interesting.

i think we will see another movie. maybe a voyager or enterprise one could be good if done right..... :laugh:

YES, as long as it isin't a 'Voyager, Back to the Future', UH OH :laugh:

HHMM, that might work if it kept them out of the Delta Quadrant in the first place. But then we wouldn't have had Voyager. Hmmm :flex: