Sign in to follow this  
shadowfigment

Chemtrails

I live in the Midwest (Kansas), and I have noticed Chemtrails for six years. For those of you who are asking? What is a Chemtrail... I have a pic below. Also for more pics of Chemtrails... Click Here.

Now, I know some of you will say that they are contrails, but contrails usually dissipate almost immediately or within two minutes.

For those of you who have noted them, have you noticed any uprising of respiratory illness in areas of Chemtrail spraying?

post-12-1080504926.jpg

Edited by shadowfigment

Yes, just yesterday, they were criss-crossed across the sky like a giant tic-tac-toe pattern. Stood there for a while just to watch how they dispersed. :picard-sith: Extraordinary pictures Shadow, I really enjoyed them, thanks :frusty:

:tomcat:

Edited by Jeanway

You live in the Midwest too Jeanway, right? Have you noticed anything about the color of the sky in your region? Is the sky still a deep cerulan blue, or has it gotten lighter?

:picard-sith:

The sky is so blue some days, like the day I was looking up and heard about what was going on in New York, on 9-11, now everytime the sky is that blue, I think of that day. :picard-sith::frusty:

They're all over Arizona. As for the sky it's usually a pale blue.

Yeah same here. The sky is not the normal shade of deep blue it once was. It is kinda creepy. Any unusual respiratory illnesses there RikerChick?

Not sure really. My sister's asthma has gotten a lot worse the last few years and I used to never have allergies and now I can't live without my claritan. Don't know if it has anything to do with chemicals but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I have been seeing things like that since I was a kid - that don't dissipate in a couple of minutes but I always understood them to come from military jets. I used to hear the sonic boom a lot when I was a kid but they stopped that a long time ago.

I live in Houston.... Our sky is not blue it is yellow......

:laugh:

it's a very pale blue almost yellowish white....

They are from jets, I live near a military airport so I see them all the time.

Actually, 95% of the Chemtrails I have seen do not come from military aircraft but civilian airliners.

Note: contrails made by jets dissipate very quickly. I am not talking about contrails but Chemtrails that remain in the sky for hours upon hours.

I have been seeing things like that since I was a kid - that don't dissipate in a couple of minutes but I always understood them to come from military jets.  I used to hear the sonic boom a lot when I was a kid but they stopped that a long time ago.

Where do you live at TUH?

Note: contrails made by jets dissipate very quickly.  I am not talking about contrails but Chemtrails that remain in the sky for hours upon hours.

Yeah there's a big difference if you watch them.

I have been seeing things like that since I was a kid - that don't dissipate in a couple of minutes but I always understood them to come from military jets.  I used to hear the sonic boom a lot when I was a kid but they stopped that a long time ago.

North Florida

Actually, 95% of the Chemtrails I have seen do not come from military aircraft but civilian airliners.

Note: contrails made by jets dissipate very quickly. I am not talking about contrails but Chemtrails that remain in the sky for hours upon hours.

I looked it up and Contrails and Chemtrails are the same thing.

I do not buy this conspiracy theory and here is why; I spend time looking at the sky and I have many times seen a contrail BECOME a "chemtrail". The formation of both depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the planes are flying; sometimes a plane goes over leaving no visible contrail at all. Sometimes the contrail is dissipating within a short distance behind the plane and sometimes they leave a streak that lingers for hours becoming wider and being pushed sideways by high altitude winds, that is how the "stripes" occur, one plane after another but the wind has pushed the last trail off to the side of the flight "road".

However I suppose it is possible someone is using (some of) the contrails as a mask to dump whatever on us but the evidence of that happening I have not seen.

North Florida

Are you sure that you have not seen any chemtrails in your area? :dude:

I looked it up and Contrails and Chemtrails are the same thing.

What information "drew" you to this conclusion? I would like to view it. :dude:

I do not buy this conspiracy theory and here is why; I spend time looking at the sky and I have many times seen a contrail BECOME a "chemtrail". The formation of both depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the planes are flying; sometimes a plane goes over leaving no visible contrail at all. Sometimes the contrail is dissipating within a short distance behind the plane and sometimes they leave a streak that lingers for hours becoming wider and being pushed sideways by high altitude winds, that is how the "stripes" occur, one plane after another but the wind has pushed the last trail off to the side of the flight "road".

However I suppose it is possible someone is using (some of) the contrails as a mask to dump whatever on us but the evidence of that happening I have not seen.

While I have been watching the skies for a long time... I have never seen contrails become larger in a similar way that chemtrails do.

sometimes they leave a streak that lingers for hours becoming wider and being pushed sideways by high altitude winds

AE, This seems to me a great description in what I believe the characteristics of a chemtrail are.

Overnight I thought of a possible explanation for contrails and chemtrails appearing (apparently) side-by-side:

post-12-1080504926.jpg

it could be differences in altitude.

While I have been watching the skies for a long time... I have never seen contrails become larger in a similar way that chemtrails do.

And I do not remember ever seeing both happening at the same time, (except in the above pic but like I said they may be flying at different altitudes) I will now be watching more closely for that.

sometimes they leave a streak that lingers for hours becoming wider and being pushed sideways by high altitude winds

AE, This seems to me a great description in what I believe the characteristics of a chemtrail are.

Yeah, I understand and have seen the effect you are talking about, there is no question in my mind if we are the same page but in my experience the explanation of them lies in the day-to-day differences of the atmospheric conditions. Except, from the link I will admit I have never seen these effects before

Click for Spoiler:

2234-img.jpg

116-img.jpg

Those are unusual looking.

Some text from the link says:

As I write this, normal air traffic is coming and going as always, leaving no distinguishing characteristics in its wake, as usual. But in addition, closely laid out bands of fake contrails are slithering inexorably up from the south. Easily seen with good binoculars, several large unmarked planes methodically plow back and forth, depositing greasy white streams of toxic chemicals across the face of the morning.

I would be very interested in seeing some pics of those planes. I'll be working on taking some pics of commercial airliners leaving contrails that become "chemtrails"

I believe the picture of the chemtrail appearing beside the contrail was made to show the difference between the two. I have never seen both a chemtrail and a contrail in the sky, side by side.

All I know from watching these lines (in Kansas) is that the patterns made are wierd, and I would like to know what purpose they serve. There are a lot of good hypothesis, but no facts.

If you are able to take some good pics of chemtrails, please post them here, or send them to me in an e-mail. I would like to see your pictures. :wow:

If you are able to take some good pics of chemtrails, please post them here, or send them to me in an e-mail. I would like to see your pictures.

Well then, here is what I came up with yesterday in just a couple of hours investigating the sky over my back yard...

I believe the picture of the chemtrail appearing beside the contrail was made to show the difference between the two. I have never seen both a chemtrail and a contrail in the sky, side by side.

The following pics were taken yesterday and have had no enhancement or manipulation what so ever; they went straight from my camera to this post. The third picture is of a contrail and a "chemtrail" side by side.

First off we have what I'm calling a "partial contrail", (I'm not yet convinced chemtrails are chemically different from contrails) see how it begins and ends abruptly?

Click for Spoiler:

img001.JPG

This (imo) supports my theory that a "chemtrail" is actually a contrail that is behaving differently from the norm (not dissipating) because of differing atmospheric conditions (or differences in altitudes between one plane flying over from the next but more on that in a minute.*) In the above pic the trail stops because (imo) the plane that left it flew threw a 'pocket' or cell of differing atmospheric conditions from the area with no trail. (I'm guessing the area with the trail was colder thus forming more vapor the presence of heat from the engines)

Here is another shot with a broken contrail; this is (imo) more evidence supporting the atmospheric cell theory. (almost burnt out my digicam getting this one) See how it stops and starts again? (cell) Also note how it is, at the far righthand side, starting to spread out into the "chemtrail" signature.

Click for Spoiler:

img005.JPG

Although the contrail pieces above did not go on to become full-blown chemtrails neither did they dissipate within the normal rate at a minute or so. Imo this particular case adds yet another layer of [atmospheric] complexity to the mystery, not only are there conditions causing contrails to either go away quickly or stick around for hours the new third option causes the contrail to stay around longer than usual but not as long as is typical. Earth marvelous Earth!

* Now the photographic evidence to support the theory that planes' flying at different altitudes is reasonable explanation for why one plane leaves a trail while the next doesn't:

Click for Spoiler:

img006.JPG

I maintain the reason for differences between the two contrails here is in the difference of altitudes & differences in the atmosphere. Of course I cannot prove these two planes were flying at different altitudes (I wish I had one of those altitude measurement thingies) but I did see the first one with my own eyes (it was too close to the sun to snap a pic) and there was nothing unusual about it, it was a typical commercial airliner no different from the second plane visible here.

I would be interested in seeing any more evidence supporting the "conspiracy" theory but for now and in imo, this one is busted.

When I've seen contrails of differing sizes it has also meant that one was made before the other. When I was a kid I used to see the contrails from lots of military jets...I still see them sometimes. They'd fly through the area more than once.

I have to agree with AE, that there are atmospheric conditions that could account for this...I wish I had taken meterology. Also, pollution - not just from the planes but from various sources can affect the color of the sky and dissipation rates etc.

But it's been interesting...something I need to look into a bit more.

If you are able to take some good pics of chemtrails, please post them here, or send them to me in an e-mail. I would like to see your pictures.

Well then, here is what I came up with yesterday in just a couple of hours investigating the sky over my back yard...

The following pics were taken yesterday and have had no enhancement or manipulation what so ever; they went straight from my camera to this post. The third picture is of a contrail and a "chemtrail" side by side.

First off we have what I'm calling a "partial contrail", (I'm not yet convinced chemtrails are chemically different from contrails) see how it begins and ends abruptly?

Click for Spoiler:

img001.JPG

This (imo) supports my theory that a "chemtrail" is actually a contrail that is behaving differently from the norm (not dissipating) because of differing atmospheric conditions (or differences in altitudes between one plane flying over from the next but more on that in a minute.*) In the above pic the trail stops because (imo) the plane that left it flew threw a 'pocket' or cell of differing atmospheric conditions from the area with no trail. (I'm guessing the area with the trail was colder thus forming more vapor the presence of heat from the engines)

Here is another shot with a broken contrail; this is (imo) more evidence supporting the atmospheric cell theory. (almost burnt out my digicam getting this one) See how it stops and starts again? (cell) Also note how it is, at the far righthand side, starting to spread out into the "chemtrail" signature.

Click for Spoiler:

img005.JPG

Although the contrail pieces above did not go on to become full-blown chemtrails neither did they dissipate within the normal rate at a minute or so. Imo this particular case adds yet another layer of [atmospheric] complexity to the mystery, not only are there conditions causing contrails to either go away quickly or stick around for hours the new third option causes the contrail to stay around longer than usual but not as long as is typical. Earth marvelous Earth!

* Now the photographic evidence to support the theory that planes' flying at different altitudes is reasonable explanation for why one plane leaves a trail while the next doesn't:

Click for Spoiler:

img006.JPG

I maintain the reason for differences between the two contrails here is in the difference of altitudes & differences in the atmosphere. Of course I cannot prove these two planes were flying at different altitudes (I wish I had one of those altitude measurement thingies) but I did see the first one with my own eyes (it was too close to the sun to snap a pic) and there was nothing unusual about it, it was a typical commercial airliner no different from the second plane visible here.

I would be interested in seeing any more evidence supporting the "conspiracy" theory but for now and in imo, this one is busted.

Your pictures are interesting AE, however I do not believe that this conspiracy is "busted" quite yet.

Keep on looking at the sky and see what other "white line abnormalities" you notice. On a good chemtrail spraying day, you will be able to shoot loads of "upper atmospheric white lines" in various sizes.

I will try to borrow my friends digital camera and take some pictures of some good spraying.