Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Orion slave girls

In "the Cage" we find that slavery is apparently alive and well somewhere near Federation Space, so will we see an episode of Enterpise that deals with "green slave trade"?

Hmmmm.....

We haven't seen much of the Orions on Star Trek.....

They should have more of them on Enterprise, since they've already got Andorians and all (like Tholians..).

who knows. Maybe that was eradicated by the 23rd century. Could it be that they are just used as spies and info gatherers. That what Raijin did. I dislike the slightly lesbian moments. I felt violated.

Stardate:214238.8

Hmm I dont know although it would be cool to pay homage to TOS with them.

I'm not sure about that one either. Let's face it, the Orion slave girls were just an excuse to get some skin on the TV back in the day, anyway. It might be interesting if crew members (eg. Sato and T'Pol) had to infiltrate a group to get information at some point. I could see it being quite comical - a lot of eyebrow raising and eye-rolling by T'Pol, though I imagine a lot of people would go off on it as an excuse to, well, you know.

I dislike the slightly lesbian moments. I felt violated.

For some reason I thought this was funny, thanks for the laugh Borg

I would love to see an episode that featured the Orion Slave Girls and the Orion pirates that travel the universe selling them.

i was thinking about a show that would talk about the issue of slavery..and the pre-federation(Archer's moral stance on the issue) and of course the ratings would be great....maybe they could intercept a slave ship, rescue a couple-they could get the male members of the crew excited and t'pol jealous and have to deside what to do...sort of a Armastad show

I don't like SLAVERY in general..

Just an excuse for sexuality and sexualy tension

More like ratings ploys

(If ther is a Season 4..Would be a shame if there were none)

My theory about Orion slave women being green is it's not that they are born green but after they are purchased (or captured) they are then dyed (branded) green to signify the fact they are Orion slaves and to make their recapture easy should they escape. I wonder if slaves belonging to different species are branded with different colors...

My theory about Orion slave women being green is it's not that they are born green but after they are purchased (or captured) they are then dyed (branded) green to signify the fact they are Orion slaves and to make their recapture easy should they escape. I wonder if slaves belonging to different species are branded with different colors...

Thats something I never thought about, that would be cool if that was how it really is! They certainly do need to do a story that involves the Orion Slave Girls, maybe the Enterprise rescues a bunch of them from Orion pirates!

Hmmm.....

That is a good theory.....lastresort.jpg

Personally, if they are going to show slaves, women or men I would hope it would be in the context that slavery is wrong. But things have changed since the 60s when TOS was filmed so why couldn't they show male slaves? I can imagine Lursa and B'Tor (sp) watching some green Chippendale guy dance.

Personally, if they are going to show slaves, women or men I would hope it would be in the context that slavery is wrong. But things have changed since the 60s when TOS was filmed so why couldn't they show male slaves?  I can imagine Lursa and B'Tor (sp) watching some green Chippendale guy dance.

now there's an image that's going to stick in my head for quite awhile, :laugh:

Personally, if they are going to show slaves, women or men I would hope it would be in the context that slavery is wrong.   But things have changed since the 60s when TOS was filmed so why couldn't they show male slaves?  I can imagine Lursa and B'Tor (sp) watching some green Chippendale guy dance.

now there's an image that's going to stick in my head for quite awhile, :laugh:

Me too :wacko:

Edited by SolarWind

I've been trying to think of a surefire way to keep Enterprise on TV. UPN will jump at the idea of scantily clad men and/or women, slathered in green paint!