Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

Well it's 00:50 here and I'm wide awake and bored as usual so I thought I would have a go at a log as today, sorry yesterday now was horrible.

I had to go in for Day Surgery to have a pain killing injection in my back. They said it would make me feel worse to begin with and only may help my back pain a little but I will try anything at this point. It was quite nice because I usually work in the department next door to Day Surgery and got to see some of my friends. The procedure hurt and was horrible and now I feel rubbish but give it time I have to keep optimistic. <_<

On a happy note it was my best friends 50th birthday today and although I could not go and see her, when I got back from hospital I spent an hour on the phone to her chatting about what a lovely day she had, that really cheered me up. :unsure:

Well that's my first log entry and it was pretty painless. :D

I bet it hurt :unsure: well i hope it was worth the pain, and hope that your feeling better soon :D

P.S best wishes to your friend on her 50th birthday <_<

Thanks Nemesis and Hangon you are both really kind  :b-day:

ANYTIME THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR :unsure: <_< :D:b-day:

Exactly what Hangon said, anytime there something wrong I'll be there to lend a hand. If I can't do that I'll give a hug <_<

I still feel rotten today, I got about an hours sleep last night *yawn*. On a nice note my family came around this morning with some flowers and magazines, they are going to buy me a Chinese meal tonight to cheer me up, I can't wait, Chinese is my favorite. :clap:.

AWWW well i hope you feel better soon :wub: YUMMMIE chinese thats my fav to curry rice and chips please...lol :clap:

Not much going on today but that's a usual Sunday for me. Played some Playstation, watched TV and that's about it, sometimes it's nice to chill and i'm supposed to be taking it easy so I have been good. :laugh:

I'm having a better day today, i'm sitting here posting whilst watching Voyager and at eight tonight there is a new episode of Enterprise on can't wait. :laugh:

I'm having a better day today, i'm sitting here posting whilst watching Voyager and at eight tonight there is a new episode of Enterprise on can't wait. :o

Glad to hear that your feeling better :laugh: and thanks for your kind words in my log it nice to know ppl want me to have a good time... :o

I'm having a better day today, i'm sitting here posting whilst watching Voyager and at eight tonight there is a new episode of Enterprise on can't wait. :laugh:

Yay! Hope you keep getting better, and enjoy Enterprise :o

It was so sunny out today I could almost convince myself spring is here so it will probably snow tomorrow. :o

I spent loads of time on the phone today first my sister rang to tell me she and my brother in law took my niece for a hair cut, my niece is three (four in May) and the cutest little thing in the world.(aunties bragging right observed) My sister assures me she did not let the hair dresser hack too much off but I will have to go around at the weekend and examine the evidence for myself. :o

I had a really nice call from a friend I have not seen since Christmas, she has been off work for nearly a year but she told me today she was hoping to go back to work soon because she feels much better which is brilliant.

I spent ages texting my best friend to get all the new gossip, by the time we had finished I realised I should have just phoned her the text messages must have cost £1.50 and ringing her would have only cost a penny a minute so even if I had been on the phone an hour it would have only cost 60p. I never was any good at maths and I can't resist a good gossip. :P

I spent ages texting my best friend to get all the new gossip, by the time we had finished I realised I should have just phoned her the text messages must have cost £1.50 and ringing her would have only cost a penny a minute so even if I had been on the phone an hour it would have only cost 60p. I never was any good at maths and I can't resist a good gossip.  :wow:

But texting is like modern tech so its cooler :wow:

But texting is like modern tech so its cooler :wow:

I never thought of that. :wow: :huh:

I don't like most, if we ever think alike you should check yourself into a Mental Hospital.

Delta's log 31/3/04

Had a nice day, my sister came over with my brother in law and niece, my niece's hair looked very nice and not too short.:b-day: They helped to mow the lawns so now my garden looks lovely and the whole place smells summery. I watched Stargate in the evening, the episode Heroes from season seven :b-day: that was so sad, I needed my box of tissues. :thumbs:

Delta's log 1/4/04

Wow I can't believe it's April first, this year is going so fast. Nothing much planned today may buy a film on Sky it's called "Feardotcom" apparently is about a web site that people visit then die 48 hrs later :thumbs: it's supposed to be a bit like "The Ring".*shudders* May not be such a good idea for an Internet junkie like me to watch it. :thumbs:

Not much going on today, just watching some TV and chilling. Have got myself a new avatar hooray it has only taken me 6 months to figure out how to upload my own, D'oh i'm not too good with computers. :laugh:

Not much going on today, just watching some TV and chilling. Have got myself a new avatar hooray it has only taken me 6 months to figure out how to upload my own, D'oh i'm not too good with computers.  :laugh:

Awww 6 months thats along time but i do have to say it looks good,if your stuck anytime with anything like that you can always pm me i would be glad to help you out with it. :laugh:

Awww 6 months thats along time but i do have to say it looks good,if your stuck anytime with anything like that you can always pm me i would be glad to help you out with it. :rofl:

Thanks Hangon :laugh::laugh:

Thanks Hangon  :rofl:  :eek:

Aww thanks for the flowers :laugh: like i said if i can help i will dont be worried to ask and if i cant help you i know plenty of ppl who can :P :laugh:

Ah, a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quote :laugh: .....

Us Hitchhiker's have to stick together in the WSOGMM (Whole Sort Of General Mish-Mash) :laugh: .....

hehehe, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II says "PANIC"....lastresort.jpg

Ah, a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quote  :roflmao: .....

Us Hitchhiker's have to stick together in the WSOGMM (Whole Sort Of General Mish-Mash)  :P .....

hehehe, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II says "PANIC"....

Found another Hitchhikers fan, I loved the book and TV series. :clap:

Not much going on today played some Tomb Raider, watched some TV, had a visit from my family, like I said not much. :roflmao:

Not having a very good day today my back is really hurting so I have not been able to do much. :drool: Sorry, i'm just feeling sorry for myself. *starts to chant must cheer up, must cheer up* there that's better :clap: <that's me giving my best smile. I'm going to check out all the new posts now maybe that will help.

Not up to much today just waiting around for new epi of Ent to come on, only five hours to go. :P

Finished my Easter egg shopping, so that's good no rushing around at the last minute. Well I say Easter egg I got my niece some blue jeans and a pink and yellow T-shirt it looks really Spring like and her Grandma always gets her lots of chocolate.

Still waiting for Ent to start only 4hrs 55mins to go now. :(

I have just spent the whole evening having a sci-fi fest. I watched the last two episodes of Stargate SG-1 season seven followed by brand new Enterprise. A great evenings entertainment. :P