Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Wesley's Middle name

Wouldn't you have felt bad if I had actually choked on that coke I was drinking? I came darn close. :picard-sith:

Wouldn't you have felt bad if I had actually choked on that coke I was drinking? I came darn close.  :picard-sith:

LOL Wouldn't be the first time would it?

Wouldn't you have felt bad if I had actually choked on that coke I was drinking? I came darn close.  :picard-sith:

LOL Wouldn't be the first time would it?

No it wouldn't. I think you have a camera in my office somewhere cause you always seem to do these things right as I take a sip or bite of something. blah.gif:clap:

For future readers of this thread, I have no idea what Wes's middle name was supposed to be.

This thread was only meant to tease RikerChick because she changed her username to RobertsChick for a day.

For future readers of this thread, I have no idea what Wes's middle name was supposed to be.

This thread was only meant to tease RikerChick because she changed her username to RobertsChick for a day.

I couldn't resist adding this from the st.com website. Sorry RC!

STARFLEET PERSONNEL FILE – Crusher, Wesley

Final Rank: Ensign

Current status: Inactive (resigned commission 2370)

Full name: Wesley Robert Crusher

Date of birth: July 29, 2349

Place of birth: Earth

Parents: Lt. Cmdr. Jack Crusher (d. 2354) and Dr. Beverly Crusher

Education: Starfleet Academy, 2367-70 (resigned before completing program)

Marital status: Single

OK, honestly, I heard it was something with initials in it, like M.D., or J.D. ,seriously :o

this is a little off topic but why is everyone so secretive with their middle name. It seems like it's a secret codeword or something. This is the name our parents thought was to lame to be our first name. I don't get it. :wow:

this is a little off topic but why is everyone so secretive with their middle name. It seems like it's a secret codeword or something. This is the name our parents thought was to lame to be our first name. I don't get it. :wow:

I've never noticed that people are secretive about their middle names. Are they? :wow:

I've never noticed that people are secretive about their middle names. Are they? :wow:

I'm not, I don't personally know anyone that is either.

maybe it's just me but I don't know the middle names of most of my friends, maybe it's just something no one thinks to reveal, or maybe it's some kind of really spooky universal secret. Like cold fusion or is Elvis still alive, I dunno, it's all very suspicious.

Mine's Thomas, why do I suddenly feel like I've revealed the secrets of the Freemasons? :wow:

My brother's middle name is Thomas :wow:

Mine's Thomas, why do I suddenly feel like I've revealed the secrets of the Freemasons? :wow:

My brother's middle name is Thomas :P

My middle name is Beach... :huh:

First name Va last name Guy...

Click for Spoiler:

:wow: Actually it's Wayne :huh:

Okay I am more secretive about my middle name because I don't like it or my initials (my first, middle and last name all start with the same letter). I actually prefer my screen first name to my own first name as well. LOL

There was actually a study done of people whose initials spell words. It was found that people whose initials spelled positive words lived longer than people whose initials spelled negative words. I am not kidding about this!!!