Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

Moving

I helped a buddy move today and this topic occured to me. What is your least favorite thing to have to move into or out off someplace when you move. If anyone has ever helped anyone move or moved themselves then you know what I mean. You can list as many as you want. Here's mine:

Piano, I think I ruptured something moving one of those.

A close 2nd would be a foldout couch.

I'd rather move all that big stuff honestly. It's all the tiny stuff that gets thrown around and takes a million trips to load and unload. That drives me nuts. Then again, being a rather petite woman the men never let me move the big stuff anyway so I don't know what it's like to move a piano or anything. I just hate moving period.

I helped a friend move once and we had to take the washing machine

down 2 flights of stairs,the thing weighed abot 120 kilos and nearly

killed us both..lol

When my family moved house recently I think the worst part for me was all the packing we did in all those boxes,all you could see were boxes everywhere :wow: then the big stuff like the furniture,fridge,freezer,beds,t.v's and all the kids toys and once all that was loaded into the van,it was off to the new place and all over again the unloading and then all that unpacking to do :blink:

hopefully we don't have to move again :o but you never know :o

LOSING THINGS! I hate losing things! I always lose the little things. Unfortunately, I am probably going to move halfway across America soon so that will be awful... :clap:

I'd rather move all that big stuff honestly. It's all the tiny stuff that gets thrown around and takes a million trips to load and unload. That drives me nuts. Then again, being a rather petite woman the men never let me move the big stuff anyway so I don't know what it's like to move a piano or anything. I just hate moving period.

I agree with RC. All those annoying boxes of little things that never seem to end.

Grand Piano....

You have to disassemble it and then carry it sideways out the door...

It's so heavy too...

Granite Tables you need at least 10 people....