Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

What's going on?

Does this happen to you?

I find that I have people on this site getting upset with me but they won't tell me why or what I did so that I can apologize or try to explain. I figure I can't be the only does this happen to you?

The reason may be that some of your posts do not add to the thread nor forum. Like this thread you've started. What does it have to do with Trek, and what does it matter? If you were to start a thread on Captain Janeway or about a new candy bar you've tried, or something, instead of a "what's wrong with me" kind of thread, there wouldn't be a problem. Sorry if I came off tactless, but did I help?

PM them and ask them why they're upset. Personal matters should be handled through the PMs

The reason may be that some of your posts do not add to the thread nor forum.  Like this thread you've started.  What does it have to do with Trek, and what does it matter?  If you were to start a thread on Captain Janeway or about a new candy bar you've tried, or something, instead of a "what's wrong with me" kind of thread, there wouldn't be a problem.  Sorry if I came off tactless, but did I help?

Stardate:214210.9

Actually CJLP this thread does match the forum if you think about it.This is the "Off Topic" forum and this thread is "Off Topic"

Does this happen to you?

I find that I have people on this site getting upset with me but they won't tell me why or what I did so that I can apologize or try to explain. I figure I can't be the only does this happen to you?

RC's suggestion to PM people is a good one. I have started doing that recently to avoid getting off-topic in a thread, and to get an understanding of a post that I may have understood in a way

that was not the intention of the poster. I am about to PM someone who I beleive was deliberatley condescending. I will be polite, and if I am mistaken, I will except that.

But do not worry about some people getting annoyed with you. This site is too diverse in terms of age, region, nation, race, sex, religious perspective, etc. for people to not annoy one another. Most regular posters here are tolerant and eventually forgive offenses, and the general peace is maintained

Welcome To The Real World.

Live Long And Prosper

Edited by tokar

HMM I dont think i have ever upset anyone here its not my style

i like to have fun with everyone and never diss ppl if any one has

had a problem with me i know nothing about it :dude:

Well Fen

People get angry and Patronizing to me all the time.It seems that my Moderate Independent views are not welcome in a Conservative Republican forum(in Kronos)

So i avoid them as best i can and post in places that are nutral

Does this happen to you?

All the time tiz, I think we are all still learning about each other. Remember alot of us came from the old .Com and the impression I get is that they think we were all 'BAD NEWS". But I hope that we have assimilated or will soon. I know you very well and I think you have alot to offer . Your smart, your funny and your sensitive and I know how much you like it here. You have just as much right to be here as any of us. Oh, and cut the Mods some slack, ok, they're probably still learning too. :dude: Oh Man, I hope that little comment isin't misunderstood, I meant it in the kindest possible way, really, :dude: , Hey takara, this would be a good place for those SPECIAL smilies I requested, :: wink, wink:: I hope I haven't offended anyone :: thinks should make last statement Signature:: Love Ya Man :dude: And I also think this is a good topic, that's my opinion, and it's on alot of people's minds.

Edited by Jeanway