Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

the punisher soundtrack still, currently smile empty soul....finding myself. great song, and great soundtrack. good movie too.

' A Thousand Kisses Deep ' Leonard :clap:

Edited by Jeanway

' DEAD MAN ' soundtrack, from the movie. By Neil Young :) Very Excellent, if you like guitar. :)

Stupid - Sarah McLachlan (Afterglow) I saw the music video for this a couple of days and found I liked it, the orchestration and the way the musical turmoil mirrors the lyrics is genius. She is a gift songstress

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

She's Got The Look - Roxette

I love Roxette I have all their albums :( <_<

I just put on Bon Jovi "Crossroads" i'm listening to "Always" as I post I love this song. :P

I just put on dire straits."brothers in arms"...*lays back in chair*..... :) this is what i call music :clap:

the punisher soundtrack still, currently smile empty soul....finding myself. great song, and great soundtrack. good movie too.

OMG i have been listneing to that all darn day...And metallica too

Got the Kingdom Melodies on again today, song # 168, Recognizing Earth's New King. I think this one is my very, very favorite one to sing. *hits repeat* cloud9.gif

OMG i have been listneing to that all darn day...And metallica too

the soundtrack is awsome, especially 1,2,5,6,11,18, and 19's pretty cool too. the best are 5 and 6. :)

Got the Kingdom Melodies on again today, song # 168, Recognizing Earth's New King. I think this one is my very, very favorite one to sing. *hits repeat* cloud9.gif

^ still got it on the same song :clap: Can't sing this late though without waking somebody up. :)