Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

A test for all insomniacs!

I have a test I want all the insomniacs here to do.

If you think you are going to have insomnia tonight I want you to drink 2 litres of water and see if it helps.

Report back to me in the morning.

If you think you are going to have insomnia tonight I want you to drink 2 litres of water and see if it helps.

So I fall asleep and then need to get up to use the bathroom like 10 times :laugh:

So I fall asleep and then need to get up to use the bathroom like 10 times :laugh:

Lol. Well you're supposed to drink like 2 litres of water a day anyway. do it like 7 hours before you go to bed.

Lol. Well you're supposed to drink like 2 litres of water a day anyway. do it like 7 hours before you go to bed.

Oh! I thought you meant right before bed :laugh:

I drink that much water daily... And I have insomnia.  What is the deal doc?

:cool:

Well water can do amazing things and I thought if some one here that had insomnia and didn't drink enough water maybe if they did it would cure their insomnia.

i used to have it and i started eating a dangerously low amount of food.. not of my own will i went to my moms for a week absolutly no food there so it just happened and now i cant stay up late... pisses me off.... i woke up at 7 30 today and its the first day of march break ahhh im soo mad at myself

For those who tried drinking the two litres of water per day, going to the bathroom constantly is probably only temporary, and should pass in a few days. If you're not in the habit of staying hydrated, your body acts like a camel, and stores as much water as it can extract from what you do eat and drink. When you start drinking more water, your body will lose what it no longer needs to store. Keep drinking two litres per day, and you should notice that you urinate less after several days (5 or so). It goes without saying that you will probably lose some weight as well. As for insomnia, I don't know, never heard of that.

I'm sorry Doc, but you must be kidding. Was this just something you came up with? Sure, tell the insomniac to do something that's going to wake them up, repeatedly. This is sad, I'm sorry, but I hope no one believes this. Obviously you've never had this problem, it's not a joke. <_<

I'm sorry Doc, but you must be kidding.  Was this just something you came up with? Sure, tell the insomniac to do something that's going to wake them up, repeatedly. This is sad, I'm sorry, but I hope no one believes this. Obviously you've never had this problem, it's not a joke.    <_<

You're right this was just something I came up with with absolutely no evidence to suggest that this would work at all. That was why it was a test, an experiment. I thought well it couldn't hurt to try. It's only for one night out of an entire lifetime. But I belive that sometimes I do have insomnia. I go to bed at 9:00 PM and am awake until 2 in the morning. I'm sorry I have made you feel this way but I was just trying to help.

Edited by thedoctor

I drink that much water daily... And I have insomnia.  What is the deal doc?

Well water can do amazing things and I thought if some one here that had insomnia and didn't drink enough water maybe if they did it would cure their insomnia.

Sorry Doc, That did not do the trick, but hey.... Keep Trying.

I'm sorry Doc, but you must be kidding.  Was this just something you came up with? Sure, tell the insomniac to do something that's going to wake them up, repeatedly. This is sad, I'm sorry, but I hope no one believes this. Obviously you've never had this problem, it's not a joke.    :P

You're right this was just something I came up with with absolutely no evidence to suggest that this would work at all. That was why it was a test, an experiment. I thought well it couldn't hurt to try. It's only for one night out of an entire lifetime. But I belive that sometimes I do have insomnia. I go to bed at 9:00 PM and am awake until 2 in the morning. I'm sorry I have made you feel this way but I was just trying to help.

It's Ok Doc, I've come up with pretty wierd stuff myself :P :laugh: :P

IT WORKED

Out like a LOG! ^_^

glad it worked!

It's Ok Doc, I've come up with pretty wierd stuff myself ^_^  :)  B)

lol.