Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

28 Days Later

I watched "28 Days Later" tonight with my brother. It's a British movie about a virus that makes people attack each other. It's the same basic story line as in several other similar movies here in the U.S. but it was refreshing to see it from another perspective. I really enjoyed this movie.

Has anyone else seen it?

I watched "28 Days Later" tonight with my brother. It's a British movie about a virus that makes people attack each other. It's the same basic story line as in several other similar movies here in the U.S. but it was refreshing to see it from another perspective. I really enjoyed this movie.

Has anyone else seen it?

Yeah i seen that to its very cool i liked it so much i went

2 times to see it,its got a RESIDENT EVIL( ps2 game)feel to

it :waaaa:

What i would like to know is how they got the center of london empty

of ppl.

Has anyone else seen it?

Yeah i seen that to its very cool i liked it so much i went

2 times to see it,its got a RESIDENT EVIL( ps2 game)feel to

it :waaaa:

What i would like to know is how they got the center of london empty

of ppl.

My brother and I were discussing that too (about London) and we figured they probably did it early on a Sunday morning or something like that when no one would be around.

Yeah thats what i thought but still it must have been hard to

do ,there is one scene where the camera looks over the whole

of london center and theres no body thats really cool..

Yeah thats what i thought but still it must have been hard to

do ,there is one scene where the camera looks over the whole

of london center and theres no body thats really cool..

I'm sure the producers had to pay a good amound of money to block the areas off also to keep things so empty.

I'm sure the producers had to pay a good amound of money to block the areas off also to keep things so empty.

hehe yeah i bet they did cause you have a lot of homeless ppl

on the streets of london just like any big city,but i do have to

say it was diffrent to the the hollywood style of horror film i was

expecting.

I loved it, it wasn't really scary but it was freaking. You know that sort of thing that makes you think, I loved it.

It's the only movie to ever realy scare me.

I was not able to sleep for about 48 hours after seeing it.

the london shots where filmed at around 4:30 am on a summer morning just before the street cleaners started working.

my god i wanted to get up and walk out on it, i just kept hoping that the hype would catch op with it, its one of the worse movies ive ever seen.IMO

I enjoyed it. It was more creepy than scary for me, but "the rage" was terrifying! The "empty London" scene was seriously spooky! :assimilated::dude:

Have'nt seen it but sounds like something i would like to see

I loved the Monkey Scene, about time the Monkeys fought back.

Yeah but the Animal Rights people were warned about what would happen, I can't believe someone would be so stupid to still try to release them after what the lab tech told them.

Yeah but the Animal Rights people were warned about what would happen, I can't believe someone would be so stupid to still try to release them after what the lab tech told them.

Those Animal rights people aren't known to be too smart.

I didn't say it... Don't come after Me PETA... lol :grin:

I didn't say it... Don't come after Me PETA... lol :lol:

We're coming to get you VBG (right after Nemesis)! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:bow:

Edited by edmcgon

Just a sec, eating my burger. You don't get the proper amount of protien in your diet without meat that is the reason humans were able to develope a powerful brain, I stand by my statements :laugh:

28 Days Later is a great movie. I would have loved to see the effects of the Virus on other parts of the World. A definate classic.

:cool:

Edited by shadowfigment

well at least P.E.T.A. wont have to far to go to get you VBG, after all their headquarters are right there in norfolk. oops you better run now they know where you live. <_< lol

So I finally took the advice of a friend and watched this after being told that it would freak me out and not to watch it alone at night.

It didn't scare me.... but it was a good psycological thriller. Very weird, just the way I like it! <_<

So I finally took the advice of a friend and watched this after being told that it would freak me out and not to watch it alone at night.

It didn't scare me.... but it was a good psycological thriller. Very weird, just the way I like it! <_<

I merged this with another post about the same movie so you could read what others have said about it.

I enjoyed it, but it didn't really freak me out.

I thought it was a decent movie but after seeing it I don't know if I'd watch it again. One of those movies I'd rent but not buy.