Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

New Space Station, DATABASE

I think takara would want to visit, often. Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas? Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise. :assimilated::clap::clap:

Hehe...I agree. A lot of Datas here. Did you notice that there are a lot more Q's here then Data and everyone else and my screen name along with several others are not very common. :clap::clap::assimilated::assimilated:

I think takara would want to visit, often.  Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas?  Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise.  :assimilated:  :clap:  :clap:

Visit there often?!? I want to live there! In%20Lurve.gif

Yes, Jean, I can imagine a whole crew of Datas. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

I'm so incredibly predictable over things like this. I'm sure you would all think the world was coming to an end if I had responded in this thread any other way. Whistle.gif

Takara is Eye%20Spin.gif for Handsomefatherofthebride.jpg and Lore123.JPG

I want to be the "captain" of the space station... my service record does merit such a position

if we all worked 24/7 we could probably create technology at 5x that of human progression...

A whole ship of Datas would ve neat, but you know what would be neater...

Click for Spoiler:

a ship full of hot Vulcan guys and me! QSMB is more Eye%20Spin.gif for Vulcans than Takara is for Data!

Don't the Vulcans already have a whole planet Q? Yea, well, I guess we could just give them a continent down here and call it Vucanation, :clap:

Don't the Vulcans already have a whole planet Q?  Yea, well, I guess we could just give them a continent down here and call it Vucanation,  :clap:

I'm well aware of that, I was just saying that it would be cooler. And besides, they don't have a ship with me on it...yet...

I think takara would want to visit, often.  Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas?  Nobody would EVER win an argument.

I don't think their would be any arguments at all since the "Datas" would not have any emotions and all of them would just think logically.. :grin:

Edited by Stelfan

o.O I would think an entire starbase or what have you full of Data clones would get really redundant after awhile!

I think the rest of the Star Trek universe is thankful there's only one of Data. Can you imagine what hundreds of him would be like?

(Besides, the cuteness factor would make everyone's teeth rot within a 300 mile radius! :) )

a whole ship full of Datas with small percentage of drolling females. What a thought. :bow: :o :laugh: :o

a whole ship full of Datas with small percentage of drolling females.  What a thought. :P  :P  :P  :dude:

o.O

I'll be hiding under my bed if you need me....

Overload Posted on Mar 29 2004, 08:44 PM

For me, I would be frozen place with a very bright red face. Vocal cords malfunctioning. :dude: :P

Edited by Odie

For me, I would be frozen place with a very bright red face. Vocal cords malfunctioning. :dude: :P

Well, it's like I was saying. One of Data is enough, and his crewmates have their hands full with him as it is!

You get about 30 of him in one room, and it's enough to cause an overdose!:P

(Overload Posted on Mar 29 2004, 10:17 PM)                                           Well, it's like I was saying. One of Data is enough, and his crewmates have their hands full with him as it is!
How very true! :o Edited by Odie

For me, I would be frozen place with a very bright red face. Vocal cords malfunctioning. :o :P

Well, it's like I was saying. One of Data is enough, and his crewmates have their hands full with him as it is!

You get about 30 of him in one room, and it's enough to cause an overdose!:o

I have volunteered to be the guinea pig who finds out if 30 Datas in one room is too much! Don't worry about me. I have surrounded myself with experts to ensure no harm comes my way. There are plenty of safeguards in place.

Now, wish me luck!! Hugesmile.gif

BTW, if I don't report back in three days, send Lessa Soong in to find me.

*blinks a few times* Okay. That was different.

BTW, I've heard of you! Pleased to meet ya!:o

(is fond of Data as well)

I will be right behind you with my red face and malfunctioning vocal cords. :o Message will be sent to Less Soong prior to the event.

You know I actually agree with QSMB... a ship full of Vulcans (with me) would be paradise. Or Romulans, they also are very cool. Data is very cool though... I would not mind being at this place. :wow:

A ship full of DATAS?????!!!!!!!

i am ON IT!!!!!

beam me over, i can take care of this one with a little help from my sister!

Vulcan's are wonderful, but you cannot beat a fully...android with no need for sleep or food and complete with Emotion chips.

Come to me, my sweet boys, mama's home!

I'm sitting in the middle of the room, and it feels like heaven. All those Datas! :wow: Anyway, does all the smilies remind you of Data? :wow:

Really the color of yellow really reminds me of Data. A Data smilie would be great! :wow:

I suppose I could make one...I was the one who made the little sleeping Data in my signature!:wow: I'm sure I would whip something up!

I think takara would want to visit, often.  Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas?  Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Data would no longer be unique. That would be very sad for him.

QUOTE (Data Posted on Apr 1 2004, 05:50 AM )

QUOTE (Jeanway @ Mar 10 2004, 07:58 PM)

I think takara would want to visit, often. Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas? Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise. :frusty:  :huh:  <_< 

Each Data would be different from the other through different expenses. Even Data doesn't work all the time. He use the plays his volin, paints, and uses the holodeck :huh:. Data may not be unique, but he wouldn't be lonely anymore. Look how he reacted when they found Lore part on his home planet. :look:

(Data Posted on Apr 1 2004, 05:50 AM)

QUOTE (Jeanway @ Mar 10 2004, 07:58 PM)

I think takara would want to visit, often. Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas? Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise.

Each and every Data would be unique due to their expenses. There would not be "work, work, work, all day everyday." Data does play his violin, paint, and use the holodeck. :frusty: The pokers games would very interesting to watch or play! <_<