Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

New Space Station, DATABASE

I think takara would want to visit, often.  Could you imagine a whole crew of Datas?  Nobody would EVER win an argument. Everybody is awake 24 hours a day. Nobody eats. I mean, how dull can life be Takara? Work, work, work, all day everyday. I'm sure some funny situations could arise.  <_<  :huh:  :frusty:

Data would no longer be unique. That would be very sad for him.

You are right, Data. He did value his uniqueness greatly, and I think he may be saddened at the loss of being unique to the Universe.

Though, having other androids around would make it so he was no longer alone in the world. I guess it gets a little lonely being a race/species of 1 after awhile. Well, his mother also ended up being an android so he is not entirely alone.

As for the original post topic and all of them on board being Data.....no, way. True all would have their own personalities, but still.....ummm, no.

I have volunteered to be the guinea pig who finds out if 30 Datas in one room is too much!  Don't worry about me. I have surrounded myself with experts to ensure no harm comes my way. There are plenty of safeguards in place.

Now, wish me luck!! Hugesmile.gif

BTW, if I don't report back in three days, send Lessa Soong in to find me.

Lessa, who came to look for me or so she claims but I know the real reason Whistle.gif, and I are making progress. Clever.gif

The biggest problem we have had is lack of sleep. Drooling.gif It's non-stop action here but we are dedicated to this research and won't return until we are completely satisfied with the results of our investigation. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

I have volunteered to be the guinea pig who finds out if 30 Datas in one room is too much!  Don't worry about me. I have surrounded myself with experts to ensure no harm comes my way. There are plenty of safeguards in place.

Lessa, who came to look for me or so she claims but I know the real reason Whistle.gif, and I are making progress. Clever.gif

The biggest problem we have had is lack of sleep. Drooling.gif It's non-stop action here but we are dedicated to this research and won't return until we are completely satisfied with the results of our investigation. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

What kind of research are you...

!!!!

Oh!

I'll leave you guys to your privacy...

What kind of research are you...

!!!!

Oh!

I'll leave you guys to your privacy...

Remember that you are human and need some sleep from time to time! :laugh: