Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Yes or No?

No, not they way they are hyped.

Are you going to attend any auto races, like the Indianapolis 500?

no (bad memories from a nascar race in martinsville)

Have you ever prank called a pizza place and lied to get free food?

Yes, like me when I see a mis-spelled word and I know we ALL know how to use the spell check feature right under the reply screen???? :thumbs:

OH, Sorry, just a bit irritable today.

Uh,OK, UM, Let's see. Are you a patient person with those who are a bit slow?

the grammar police? cause it ain't misspelled it's creatively spelled :thumbs:

This coming from the MOST grammatically challenged person I've ever met :thumbs::b-day::b-day::thumbs:

Have you ever had weird nightmares?

I know I have. For example;after watching Discovery Health Channel, I dreamt that I left my room only to return a moment later and there is a basketball sized egg on my bed.That's weird I know but it gets worse.

The egg began to crack and hatch. I left the room to get a relative because I didn't want to touch the egg but this person did. Inside the egg was a tiny human or humanoid baby I couldn't tell until it was cleaned off. After my relative cleaned off the baby and handed it to me I awoke quickly. I guess I need to lay off the caffeine late at night. I know this a weird and frightening dream. It really threw me for a loop. :thumbs:

Have you ever had dreams or nightmares this bizarre

Yes

A really gross one. I dreamed that I plucked a tuft of long black hairs from the base of my neck and a whole string of pus and cancerous cells came out in a long string. Eventhough a gaping hole was left in my neck I felt better.

I think I was telling myself that I wasn't going to let other people's problems infest inside of me and make me feel awful. I was going to remove their problems from my life.

Do you find that at times you let work overwhelm your life?

No i never let overwhelm my life <_<

Do you think it will be possible to travel at warp speed???