Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

VBG relaxes on DS9 - trust me they're funny

For those of you who have talked to Vic, you may have asked him where he lives. He'll tell you that he lives with VBG on DS9. I thought the members of STF would be interested in taking a peek in their photo album to see what type of stuff these guys do when they hang out together:

The guys in the holosuite watching a football game:

vicvbg1.jpg

The guys hosting a party:

vicvbg2.jpg

The guys hanging out at Quark's:

vicvbg3.jpg

The guys eating out together:

vicvbg4.jpg

The guys watching tv:

vicvbg5.jpg

The guys being guys:

vicvbg6.jpg

LMAO!!!!

Your photos are always sooooo good!

And funny,in a good way i mean!

hahaha LOL

We (or should I say I) are very lucky that VBG has such a great sense of humour. If you look back at some of the older threads in this forum you will see that VBG has done a lot of things, been to a lot of places and has lead a very interesting life. LOL

They are funny, and good. That first one though... the one with the Eagles fans... You had to pick a photo with Shawn in it didn't ya? :martok: lol He's the huy in the front with the black bandanna on his head and he isn't very well liked by most Eagles fans.

They are funny, and good. That first one though... the one with the Eagles fans... You had to pick a photo with Shawn in it didn't ya?  :martok:  lol He's the huy in the front with the black bandanna on his head and he isn't very well liked by most Eagles fans.

Doh.gif I didn't know that. I've altered the picture just for you. I just hope I don't get sued.

vicvbg7.jpg

They are funny, and good. That first one though... the one with the Eagles fans... You had to pick a photo with Shawn in it didn't ya?  :)  lol He's the huy in the front with the black bandanna on his head and he isn't very well liked by most Eagles fans.

Doh.gif I didn't know that. I've altered the picture just for you. I just hope I don't get sued.

vicvbg7.jpg

:)

LOL I just blew coffee all over my screen! Those are the funniest things I've seen in a long time :S VBG you are a good sport for letting all the ships crew have a good laugh at your expense.

VBG you are a good sport for letting all the ships crew have a good laugh at your expense.

258562[/snapback]

And thank god for that because Takara and I would be so banned by now if he weren't. :picard-sith::inlove:

LOL I just blew coffee all over my screen! Those are the funniest things I've seen in a long time   :S   VBG you are a good sport for letting all the ships crew have a good laugh at your expense.

258562[/snapback]

You don't know the half of it... lol

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?show...indpost&p=51177

At least I was human in most of the pictures lol :picard-sith:

Ent1.jpg

LOL I just blew coffee all over my screen! Those are the funniest things I've seen in a long time  :S  VBG you are a good sport for letting all the ships crew have a good laugh at your expense.

258562[/snapback]

You don't know the half of it... lol

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?show...indpost&p=51177

At least I was human in most of the pictures lol :picard-sith:

Ent1.jpg

258775[/snapback]

very funny

:picard-sith: I love the humor of this place! You are all so awesome...Great pics! Thanks for the laughs!