Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Watching old childhood tv episodes on YouTube for research on my University project. TV... eek... :laugh: :schmoll:

:laugh: Trying to get my brother inlaw to leave his wireless adapter so i can stay online :P

Thinking it's about time I get out of this chair and go home. I've been in the University Common Room for 9 hours straight, working on the computer. I've not drank or ate or seen daylight or even spoke to anyone. :P :laugh:

I am going to pack up, go to the supermarket to get a bottle of Pepsi, go back to my Uni room, cook mushroom pie and chill!

I'm about to go hiking.

Lucky you. I want to go hiking.

Maybe I can get someone to take me up to the mountains next weedend...

Messing with people's minds... (I'll explain later... maybe :laugh: )

LOL that sounds intresting :P

About to read mandy a bed time story so i will drop back in later if i dont fall asleep next to her :P

8PM... FRIDAY NIGHT... AT UNI... DOING WORK FOR MONDAY...*EYE TWITCH*

About to read mandy a bed time story so i will drop back in later if i dont fall asleep next to her :lol:

How old is she now? ^_^ Sweet Dreams, Mandy! :kisss:

I have just finished my first day back after my Spring Break. Lecture 2-5pm, it is 6pm now.

I have lots of work to do, but I am going to take a break I haven't moved from my chair in a while! LOL

8PM... FRIDAY NIGHT... AT UNI... DOING WORK FOR MONDAY...*EYE TWITCH*

About to read mandy a bed time story so i will drop back in later if i dont fall asleep next to her :clap:

How old is she now? :( Sweet Dreams, Mandy! :kisss:

In 2 weeks she is gonna be 3 :lol: ..goddamn it life is going at warp speed :rofl:

I fell asleep before she did..lol

Back to waydatm...replying to a few pm's and doing a quick scan of the board ^_^

Pm'ing with RC :tribble: ...bitting my lip coz mandy just did her version of a wwe superstar and body slammed her butt onto my leg..*crying*..almost.... belive me it hurts like hell.

And almost dieing of shock coz my banner just popped up..forgot all about that,wish i still looked as good as i did back then..lol

SO PISSED OFF. YES I SWORE.

Tut Tut..as my grandma (god bless her soul) would say..thats not how proper young ladys should talk..lol

SO PISSED OFF. YES I SWORE.

Tut Tut..as my grandma (god bless her soul) would say..thats not how proper young ladys should talk..lol

Not how Buddhist should talk... I'm going meditate...