Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

CHILLING.

Popping a top after a very long and hard

night at work. Had to be a full moon somewhere. :biggrin:

Getting ready to take a cup of coffee and a book and go sit out on the front porch.

*off topic*

RikerChick, when did you come back? It's great to have you back! :)

*on topic*

Watching Voyager on Spike TV, and drinking a Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi.

Bouncing mandy on my knee and trying to stop her from destroying my keyboard :yahoo:

And in a min i am logging out so i can watch last nights Raw :)

I am listening to songs at YouTube, listening to "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" on the TV (son has it on), and I should be working on my homework for class . . .

Edited by Healer T'Lynne

Bouncing mandy on my knee and trying to stop her from destroying my keyboard :)

And in a min i am logging out so i can watch last nights Raw :yahoo:

:) now you know how i feel :)

I just got home from work and i need to get a shower cuz Hang is cooking and he keeps telling me it will be ready in 15 mins :rollseyes:

Checking what my other half has been posting about me :bond:

And noticing this is my 9000th post :SPAMMER: ...lol

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the orginal star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"....cartman

Edited by hangon

:roflmao: Right now i am watching the news before i start the evening meal,Debbie will be home soon so i better start now.

*off topic*

RikerChick, when did you come back? It's great to have you back! :laugh:

Online shopping for a new dress to wear to the symphony.

Am spent waiting for my frind to get dressed and ready so I can have the bathroom and my clothes, which are in the bedroom he is currently using, so I can go the heck out... I have already made his lunch. Thinking of adding banana's to the picnic.

Getting episode 3 of Flash Gordon from Sci-fi torrents.net ...if anyone would like a invite to join then pm me..its worth it if you want real,no fake, fast ,and clean sci-fi shows...no hit and runs you gotta give back what you take.

Looking at all the pretty colors go by after taking a couple of percocets.................

Sitting up, not sleeping at 5am...

:lol: Hey kevin its been a while hope things are ok with you, and i think this is the first post ever by you in this thread :tribble: ..must have been a long night.

I am Hanging around at Battlefield HQ while me and my clan chose our weapons and and go over the rules of engagment with the Admins and other clans for the big "Rolling Thunder" tournement coming up next week with top prize 5000 bucks cash 100 games from EA and a top range computer and also to take part at GameCock's EIEIO event in japan :laugh: ..last time my clan came in at nr 6 just outside the prizes and we are ranked 37 on the world leaderboard,we have built a rep that has clans and players logging off servers as soon as we join in :nuke:

Edited by hangon

Getting Mandy ready to go to Debs moms and then i have to get my butt into gear and head off to Uni,i have a long day ahead. :)

Sitting up, not sleeping at 5am...

Sounds familiar *looks at clock* Oh, it's only 4:59...

Reading an E-mail from an old high school friend. [startrumors]she wants to hook up with me.[/rumor]

About to make a cup of coffee and sit down and watch episode 5 of Flash Gordon and then after that i think i will watch last nights Smackdown :P ...a normal saturday afternoon for the Hang :nono:

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the orginal star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"

hiding in my bedroom listening to music so i can't hear my cats chasing a bird inside. I hate being near birds. I want to go out and open heaps of windows but i can't get the courage