Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

whos hotter?

whos hotter  

35 members have voted

1. 1. whos hotter

• t'pol
    • hoshi

i had to do this to counter a pole that asked which men wher hotter on a differant board. i go with hoshi, simply becusae she doesant have fish lips.

I am a woman but I want to vote, too B)

I think T'Pol is okay but I have to vote for Hoshi. Definitely! B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

T'Pol is my choice..I think that she is very HOT...By the way, I love those lips.. B)

T'Pol is most certainly hot,but I have a weakness for Asian women so I voted for Hoshi.She would be the one I would rather have a date with the most.

I nulled my vote. T'Pol is too fake; I prefer natural beauty (love the fish lips comment). Hoshi is actually very pretty (as long as she doesn't talk - the whining is so unattractive)

I nulled my vote as neither are attactive.

Stardate:213562.9

NEITHER ARE ATTRACTIVE??!!!!!!

You got to be kidding me!!!!

I think they are both hot but T'Pol is a little hotter.

I don't think I can vote here. From my female point of view, I find them both very attractive for different reasons....and I just don't that one looks all that much better than the other.

I voted for Hoshi, she is very hot and I think that T'Pol's being a Vulcan diffuses it all for her, even if you were talking actresses and not characters I would go with Hoshi/Linda Park.

Once again I stand with my old quote of , "I am in love in Linda Park" So natch I would pick Hoshi, aka the asian goddess from above.

Tpol is ok in a wwe diva sort of way but my heart belongs to those who don't rely on silicone.

i voted tpol because i just couldnt decide. tpol is hot but hoshi is pretty and i usually like the pretty ones better than the hot ones. but i voted tpol mainly because of that pon farr episode. :devil: . lol

Well, T'Pol is hot, but she seems to be a bit to much aware of it.. That's why I'll go with the little innocent Hoshi.. :laugh:

As to me as a female T'Pol is hot. But Hoshi is very close to her. Remember Hoshi in Shockwave II, entering Malcolms quarters....

I like Hoshi very much, she is such a kind person

just imagine what those lips are capable of captain ,disrupting the whole timeline!!!!tpol baby :P

hey klingonmike, i know about the asian thing, i too have a weakness for asian women, ooh lala :) , hoshi is very attractive, and pretty, but the question was hot, t'pol, is ON FIRE, SHE IS SOOOOO HOT, hot to me is just wow, hoshi is more the dating type. put it this way take hoshi to meet the parents, take t'pol elsewhere. :) as far as actress didnt anyone see JOLENE BLALOCK IN MAXIM? the only thing to say to that spread, OH MY GOD, WOW!!!!!!!! :bow: :lol: :hug::hug:

B) I have had some pretty lively debates with my uncle about this one!He's crazy about Hoshi,probably because she looks a little like his girlfriend.I'll admit,Hoshi's a nice looking woman.But T'Pol is one seriously hot Vulcan B) I had to vote for T'Pol.All I can say is,is that if the Trip/T'Pol thing goes in the direction that it seems to be going in,then Trip is one lucky @!*$!# :(