1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall
    • Combination of any of them
    • None of them, they all have problems!
    • All year

What is your favorite season?? My favorite hmmm... I believe I like eitherlate fall/early winter or late winter/early spring the best, Temperatures, holidays, nature as a whole is what I love about those time frames...

Stardate:213626.3

Summer its the only time we dont get rain.

I have to say Fall, not too hot and not too cold. The brisk air always reminds me of being 10 to 12 years old. Playing in my neighborhood, or going trick or treating. I loved fall.

Summer is just too hot and winter can get too cold.

It has to be Summer for me..I like the warm weather and working in my garden..It's relaxing for me....It helps lower my stress level!..Summer is so short up here in Massachusetts..

Spring for me. 1040740781.gif

Same here. Spring has some of the nicest weather around here...If we get one :biggrin: This spring, winter was a wee bit long and then it rained nearly the whole month of May.

But usually, Spring is the best time to get out on the bike and go for long distances. I try and do most of my major rides around May, because that's when I feel like I'm in the best shape.

Being a Wisconsinite, I voted summer. The only problem is, in these parts summer only last about a week.

Being a Wisconsinite, I voted summer.  The only problem is, in these parts summer only last about a week.

You ARE!?! My mom is a Wisconsinite too!! Actually a few of my relatives are, my mom is the sixth of eight children. She was born in Wautoma, where are you from, if you wish to share?

You ARE!?! My mom is a Wisconsinite too!! Actually a few of my relatives are, my mom is the sixth of eight children. She was born in Wautoma, where are you from, if you wish to share?

Don't mind at all. I don't think there are any stalkers lurking on these boards, and if there are, our Fearless Leader will protect me, I'm sure. :biggrin: I'm in Milwaukee. I think Wautoma is in Northeast Wisconsin, the Fox Valley area maybe?

I too like the spring and the fall the best for the milder temperatures, then would be winter cause I can bundle up against the cold.

i like both winter and summer. winter because of all the snow, and skiing and snowboarding, and curling, and Christmas, but i think i like summer better because of GOLFING, camping, and the warmth.

None! Winters to cold and damp. Spring to wet. Wish it stop raining. Summers to hot and humid. Falls about the same as spring. :biggrin:

I like Winter... Snow... Cold... I hate this hot summer at the moment... I can't stand it.... :grin:

I hope the Winter will soon be here :biggrin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Don't mind at all. I don't think there are any stalkers lurking on these boards, and if there are, our Fearless Leader will protect me, I'm sure. :laugh: I'm in Milwaukee. I think Wautoma is in Northeast Wisconsin, the Fox Valley area maybe?

Wautoma is 50 miles due west of Oshkosh, is what my mom says...

I voted Spring - I used to live in places that actually had seasons. Virginia is the most beautiful place in the spring. The dogwoods, daffodils, and redbud trees. Considering how much I hate Winter - Spring is like coming back to life.

Fall is nice - especially if you have some mountains to drive up to and drink apple cider and the smell of an old pot bellied stove.

And even though it's hotter than Hades, I like Summer. I love the long hours of daylight.

Spring is my favorite time of year. Not too hot, and not too cold. Spring naturally brings to mind the feeling of rebirth. All the trees and bushes are budding out with their new leaves. Flowers are blossoming, their sweet perfume floating on the breaze. The Gulf waters are just beginning to warm, making it very pleasant to go to the beach.

Although the season is far too short, Spring is by far the most pleasant time of the year in lower Alabama!

I voted for fall,its when the summer heat starts to end and the days become nice and the nights become cool. And the leaves changing color are awesome!

Spring is my favorite time of year. Not too hot, and not too cold.  Spring naturally brings to mind the feeling of rebirth.  All the trees and bushes are budding out with their new leaves.  Flowers are blossoming, their sweet perfume floating on the breaze.  The Gulf waters are just beginning to warm, making it very pleasant to go to the beach.

Although the season is far too short, Spring is by far the most pleasant time of the year in lower Alabama!

mmmm...great description!!!

Summer usually is out of the question in most of our minds...two words..hurricane season, am I right???

If I had a choice I would live on a frozen planet, only if I was able to adapt. The snow is so beautiful and extravagent, I don't know anyone who would hate it cause it's magical.

<_< :lol: :lol:

i love something about all the seasons to be honest. but i voted spring, due to the fact that i really love the warm up from winter, the fresh spring smell, and that i HAVE A FULL SUMMER to enjoy. i love summer and i hate fall because that means summers over. but really fall is beautiful in ny. the trees changing color and everything but i love SUMMER, and spring means i have a whole summer ahead of me. but like i said i do love all seasons, for you need the change to appreciate the ones you love the most.

I Voted for Winter only because of Christmas Time for all the Presents I get and watching my kids open there's,plus the small matter of Christmas Dinner :hug:

I also like the Summer for the warm weather, not that we get much of that in England :lol: