Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

i was going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but I'm out of bread! WAAAAA!!! ;) Guess I should go to the store, huh?

i was going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but I'm out of bread! WAAAAA!!! ;) Guess I should go to the store, huh?

When you get the bread

Try peanut butter and mustard its great

I wish there was some news - ANY news - about a new Star Trek movie so we can have more Star Trek to talk about!

Even though Kirk/Uhura would never be possible in JJ Abraqms' Star Trek universe, I'm still trying to get used to Spock/Uhura.

I wish there was some news - ANY news - about a new Star Trek movie so we can have more Star Trek to talk about!

Oops, on topic but, aren't Trek News updates occurring in Star Trek News Forum?

Even though Kirk/Uhura would never be possible in JJ Abraqms' Star Trek universe, I'm still trying to get used to Spock/Uhura.

I wonder if the writers used Uhura lyrics in the song to Charlie X to create this early romance between them...

I checked and found the RSS feed from TBB was off, we were only getting updates from ST.Com.

They're back on now so new Trek News items should start appearing in that forum soon.

I checked and found the RSS feed from TBB was off, we were only getting updates from ST.Com.

They're back on now so new Trek News items should start appearing in that forum soon.

For us dummies, it means the switch was turned off.

There's no Star Trek convention in Pasadena this year? But we can actually afford it this year! WAAAAAAAA!!! :rolleyes:

The kids saw me opening our new zoo membership card. Now I'm going to be hearing "I want to go to the zoo!" all week.

The kids saw me opening our new zoo membership card. Now I'm going to be hearing "I want to go to the zoo!" all week.

Phoenix has such a qreat zoo, can you blame them.

I been relaxing in the house watched the bulls game which they lost listen to music all day and wrote a letter to my favorite singer Joan Jett.

I really need to change my profile pic. It's too "pink".

Dear person walking heavily all over my roof, are you kidding me? Sincerely, not a morning person.

P.S. I haven't had coffee so watch yourself.

Hubby just told me that IE9 won't work with Windows XP - just with Windows 7. Guess what I have. Oh well, it works.

I have a part-time job in retail, so having 2 days off in a row is like a mini-vacation. The bad thing about it is that I have a lot more work to do when I get back.

I'm really sick of this sinus infection.

You probably already know this treatment. you get one of those little blue baby suckers (Looks like a bulb with a tail) half cup warm water (not too warm) 1/4 teaspoon of salt mix well and than flush sinus. Any way it works really great for mine just do not get the water too hot.