Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Wednesday will probably be a good day for me. If all goes as planned the Democrats will have lost the House and maybe the Senate, a friend of mine will have been elected to the House, marijuana will be legal in my state, Bristol Palin will be advanced again in Dancing With The Stars, and I might even be at AT&T Park to watch the Giants win their first World Series ever!

If half of that comes true it will have been a good day.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

It is very likely that within the last day or so both Corina Arazius and Bristol Palin were both naked. ;)

Remember Van Roy, I have an old heart. You don't want too kill me.lol

Lesson I Learned This Week: A good way to get out of jury duty is to tell the judge the 2nd Amendment also includes explosives and hand grenades. I draw the line at RPGs, however, because only the Russians make them and we really should buy American.

The coldest day of the year here makes me think about being somewhere that the temps are in the eighties and I don't have to worry about ice, except in tropical drinks....

You know that trick about giving a presentation and imagining the audience naked?

It doesn't work so well when you're reading a children's book.

Picture them with spit wad shooters.

I don't know how Hooters girls can get any sleep. Their headlights are always on.

For a small fee I will send them a picture of me in a Speedo, that will dim their lights. ;)

I just added "My complete forum sig" to the bottom of my sig.

The best explanations I heard for the 8.9 earthquake n Japan and the subsequent "tsunami" that hit California was Toyota trying to avoid another recall, everyone in China farting in the same direction at the same time, and of course Godzilla.

^ *I knew it! ^

Now that I'm here, I can't think of anything to post.