Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

So if I take *one* down, and pass it around.... I'll have ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall? Is that right?

Not if Mr.Psychic and I were with you. Then you would have about 5........lol

I keep thinking of spanish when trying to write french. Sometimes some german's getting in there o.O

I carried twenty pounds of cat litter across two miles. Ordinarily, I'd be able to find some way of carrying it along my bicycle but it has a flat tire for quite some time now, the closest bike shop is too far, and the online bike shops I've tried buying from don't have the right tire sizes for my bicycle. It's pretty lame I know (also add in: ungrateful cats).

Finally got my digital converter box and indoor antennae today. YAY for moi! Better late, than not...but I can't so far get the local Fox, and WB affiliates....so it looks like no Jack Bauer, and no Clark Kent....unless I move my house a few dozen miles Southeast....but I will be able to see the TOS 2.0 reruns, 'LOST', and 'CHUCK', as well as 'Legend of The Seeker''....

Last month, I was stopped at a red light and there was this car next to me with its gas flap open. The driver in the car behind him got out of her car, and went to knock on his window. Supposedly she told him the situation, then closed the flap before returning to her car. Awesome.

The Residents are probably my favourite band right now. I haven't listened to their newer stuff yet though.

Why do older people say "I'm old" to excuse stupid behaviour? Doesn't advanced age imply a lifetime of wisdom and experience?

This is page number 47. I'm sure there's a Memory Alpha article on the subject if you miss the reference.

Mowing grass after heavy rain=MANY mosquitos...and itchy legs. Gas for the mower..around two bucks and change. Red spots, and irritation...priceless.

Edited by Voyager recruit